Ludia Forums

Daily Mission Task locked to Rare DNA

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: For 18 out of last 20 days Daily Task is collect over 1700 Rare DNA. Task levels as used to do, did not Reset to lower level when changed over to new Dino, instead continue to ramp in difficulty to now 1820 Rare DNA and about 4400 normal DNA.

Area is was found in: Daily Tasks

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- happens virtually every day, other players report only getting Rare DNA task 1 in 3 days. So why am I every day and task difficulty not Reset at start of new month/Dino.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: daily

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) See last two days screenshots of daily tasks.

Did you complete these tasks? Because this happens when you don’t complete it one day do it rolls over essentially

I completed most of them but cost me a lot of coins and run out of Dino’s to create Rare DNA from.
Actually didn’t complete Thursday’s and on Friday it reverted to Common DNA task - so opposite happened !

Forgot to say, not at you. But very annoyed that to complete same daily missions have to get 3 times Rare DNA as other players. As such out 100k’s in coins, an enormous amount of Common DNA creating this Rare DNA, which will never get back and can’t be used for future daily missions.

Only had 2 times not completed Daily Rare DNA task over last 3 weeks, and on both occasions task changed to Common DNA for only 1 day.

Derek

The amount of rare DNA will max at 2000. That is where I’m at.

Hi Ryan
How often do you see Rare DNA task. I am currently at 9 out of 10 times on Daily Missions.

Regards Derek

I complete all my daily missions and 6 days out of 7 I get collect Rare DNA. The other it’s Common DNA. I didn’t think it was a bug just a change to the missions maybe?

Not sure, some other Players indicated only getting collect Rare DNA 1 in 3 times. It should be same for all players but obviously isn’t !!!

Had a run of 15 out of 16 daily missions was collect Rare DNA.

Only time not had collect Rare DNA in last 3 weeks, was were didn’t complete this Task and following day changed to collect Common DNA

Regards Derek

Ironically, today my mission says Common.

I thought everyone was the same but I’ve also read that if you fail a day’s missions, the amounts required drop until you complete it

It’s a ridiculous task anyway… only there to drain your coins…

Or ask rare DNA in your alliance that nobody uses.

Mine says Rare DNA again. Never used to be like this before, only saw Rare DNA task every few days.

Didn’t see a drop when failed to do daily mission but task changed from Rare to Common DNA - which is significantly easier.

Actually Ludia have made a unique reward system in JW Alive. One that punishes you for playing game regularly and completing daily tasks. Locking regular players to the most difficult tasks. Complete opposite of other games, that reward regular players.

Not sure if they intended to do that but it has happened. Go Ludia !!!