Ludia Forums

Daily missions changes

Did any other level 75 players have their daily mission requirements change yesterday or today? I went down from 9 PVP battles to 3 and from 1 card pack to 3, among other changes

3 Likes

Yes, I noticed that too. I didn’t look that close, but it looked like raptor training was dropped as well.

1 Like

A welcomed change if you ask me, I think they cut the requirements from 9 to 7 too. Having to do 9 matches everyday to get the card pack was a pain at times, glad it got scaled back.

5 Likes

Changed in the following way:

• Sell 2 creatures = Eliminated
  • Gain 8 raptor levels = Eliminated
  • Do 3 speed ups = Same no change
  • Use 400,000 food = Same no change
  • Do 3 trades = Same no change
  • Participate in 9 PVP battles = Only 3 PVP battles
  • Use 3 different aquatic creatures in a battle 2 times = Only 1 time
  • Use 3 different Cenozoic creatures in a battle 2 times = Only 1 time
  • Open 1 card pack = Raised to 3 card packs

Not sure yet how I feel about the card pack one but eliminating the raptor training and adding the extra card packs means that I will most likely still do the raptor paddoc to fill the cap of card packs, and now I don’t have to worry about having my first slot of the hatchery open to quickly hatch some triceratops to then turn around and sell them to check off the task.

6 Likes

It is good that I do no longer have to sell dinos because I was not willing to do this. But open three card packs in a day is hard. For me this is only possible on weekends.

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s now easier to land a pack either in training or battles?
Seems that way past two days.

1 Like

Im using Raptor training to get my extra 2 card packs. I feel a bit less chained to the game with the reduction in PvP - it’s a bit of a relief.

2 Likes

I’m not at level 75 but my missions changed as well.

1 Like

Hi. I felt that way too about using the raptors to get the extra care packs but I think it was drastically tweaked. Previously you needed 8 levels to complete the mission and On average I would win roughly 3 - 5 packs. Now out of 8 I am lucky to get ONE., maybe two. Blah.

1 Like

My experience is now that it is much easier to get three card packs in a day as I thought. At least 2 for free and the third will come in a booster deal, a mission or as a reward in a PvP battle. Since the requirements changed I managed each day to get three card packs.

My impression is similar. Previously I had 2 to 3 packs. I’ve had now several 8 level runs without getting any pack.

Before the change I was dreading having to do 9 battles for a requirement. Very time consuming and a drain on precious dino bucks.

1 Like