Ludia Forums

Daily Missions.. Daily Defense bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
The Daily Defense mission of the Daily Missions says Open 1 Daily incubator. I have opened many different incubators and none of them have met the requirements for the mission.
I have opened the free incubator. Mission not satisfied. I have opened a couple of 3 hour incubators. Mission not satisfied. I have done a strike tower Lunar New Year Strike, and finished it to get the final incubator, as well as the one before that, and Mission not satisfied. I even got my season reward, and Mission not satisfied. I even did a strike tower for the scent incubator and nothing.
I am sitting at 6/7 for the missions, wondering why I can’t get my 95 Tyrannosaurus DNa and of course the mission individual 5 dollar reward.
EDIT. The incubator needed was the one you get for defeating 10 creatures. I do not see where it is called a Daily incubator, so that might need some editing.

Area is was found in: On the phone in the game.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Mission not satisfied even though it should have been. Almost every incubator type tried.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:First time, it has happened for me.

What type of device are you using:Samsung Galaxy Edge

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It’s the daily battle incubator for the 10 creatures defeated.

2 Likes

Awesome. I will check that when I have to do it again.

Yup that was it. @Bunners

2 Likes

Awesome, glad you got it.

Key word “daily” incubator. There are seperate tasks for total amount of incus and daily incus

I have this bug as well. I have received and opened my Daily Battle incubator and have not received credit for it on my Daily missions. It is the only daily I need to complete to receive my rewards.