Ludia Forums

Daily Quest bug

Hello !
Today I have the daily quest : kill 65 kobolds !
Kobolds are easy to find but the quest is still at 0/65. Anyone has the same bug ?

1 Like

For 2 days now I’ve had a daily quest for pick gold or gems on a specific challenge and remains at 0 after multiple correct picks.

2 Likes

I have a different one: pick a gear reward in Lightfinger estates. Unfortunately, when I picked a gear reward, it didn’t count, so…?

I have also the same problem in daily quest… i must earn gems in one stage and did it few times but cannot complete the quest :frowning:

Link to another quest-bug thread: Daily Challenge Broken

OK. So, is there anathing to do ? Some adress to send mail ? I don’t know the customer service link to contact…

Same problem here. It didn’t recognize me picking up gems in the daily quest

Have the same problem, I even passed up some epic gear to finish the daily quest only to see that it’s bugged. I saw in another thread that a restart might work but alas no same problem.

1 Like

Won’t accept my second gold reward choice for the quest. Not checked my others yet

I would notify this behaviour to both Google Play and Wizard of the Coast

How do you report this to wizards of he coast? I’m using iOS

Same for me. Today I have “pick gem reward 1 time in Frostsilver Mines.” Easy. Did it. Still at 0/1.

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this to us!

1 Like

Quest have been unblocked. Thank you for reaction ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hum ! Today I have the Daily Quest requesting having a chest… and this one don’t work, too ! :frowning:

Hey Blackblood, would you be able to post a screenshot of the quest?

Thanks!

I’m trying (lol)

My game is on French too. It require you grab the 20 opponent killed chest

Ho. Je dois vaincre 20 adversaires en fait ?
Ben du coup je n’ai pas essayé… mince! :frowning:
Merci pour l’info. J’aurais dû demander avant…

Translated from French

Ho. I have to defeat 20 opponents actually?
So I didn’t try … damn! :frowning:
Thank you for the info. I should have asked before …

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.