Ludia Forums

Daily Quest not progressing

It appears that my daily quest isn’t progressing even though I am continuing to do the required damage.

Anyway, I like the new update!

I had a similar challenge. It only recorded my damage done when i also won the battle.

1 Like

This is a stupid question and I am sure I am wrong. But it does say with Raika in a battle. That would mean damage that Raika actually makes. That is what you are looking at right? I have seen in challenges before also where only direct damage counts, not damage caused by counter attack

1 Like

It appears that you are correct. I only received credit once I was the winner in the pvp battle.
Thanks!

Scratch that. I just won and it didn’t progress after initiating damage multiple times. I don’t think it is working as expected.

That’s annnoying as the best thing about these daily quests is that they progress your scrolls quickly in combo with the other quests

1 Like

I like the daily quests because, once they are working correctly, you get credit for what you do in pvp. I was tired of all of the quests only working with challenges.

3 Likes

I had a quest for damage with Shevarith, but it only progressed when I did damage with Farideh. It’s bugged.

1 Like

I’m sorry that is happening, Gavin_Bruce. Our team is looking into this.

1 Like

I had a daily quest for using push abilities. When I did a challenge it would only count 1 no matter how many I did. But I was able to go into explore and spam push abilities and it counted them all.

1 Like

For me the push ability only counted if the attack didn’t kill the monster in a challenge dungeon.

1 Like

I see that this has already passed on, but since this is the first time I have had a quest asking me to do a certain amount of damage I thought I would pass on that like many others I am only getting credit for the damage when I win the battle and not when I lose. This would be fine if it were worded to “do X amount of damage in a winning battle“ instead of just “do X damage.”

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Daily Quest not progressing:

I’m having the same trouble as Gavin. Damage only seems to increase using counterattack.

1 Like

You have to win the battle for the damage to count.

1 Like

What Gavin said. Winning plus damage did not increase the total (3 wins with no change). When I changed the helm from push to counterattack it increased. If I did not use the counterattack it did not increase.

1 Like

Wanted to add input here because it’s happening to me, even when I win the battle.

Daily quests are a really nice addition, too bad all the bugs prevent completing them.

1 Like

I just now rolled this quest and experienced this bug.

I suspect the bug is that the damage isn’t cumulative across different battles.

In other words, you need to do all of the damage within the same PvP battle, win or lose.

1 Like

I have found that when it says “Tommus”, it’s not actually Tommus. You only get credit when the correct (unknown) character does damage (and you win).

Btw, this is true for any such character , not just when it is “Tommus”

1 Like

Collect brawl or rewards chest is broken for me

You know the brawl chestvs the one 20/20?