Ludia Forums

Damage calculations

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here [add hyperlink].

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Damage calculations
Area is was found in:
Battle arena
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- skill for dmg increase by 50% then dmg decrease skill used against same dino still deals base dmg. Example. Base dmg 1000 + 50% should = 1500. then decrease by 50% should be 1500 x 50% should = 750 not 1000. Gorgosuchus ferocity strike increase dmg 50% so at 921 should 1382 distracting strike used against it decrease 50% should be 691 then used 2x dmg skill dmg should be 1382 not 1842.

Winning and losing arena battles based off bad calculations is not appropriate.

How often does it happen:
Every time
What type of device are you using:
Andriod
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Damage calculation glitch

I don’t know what happened but I think something got messed up after the new update. I noticed that when holding down your attack button to see how much damage your attack will do, it doesn’t take into account your opponent’s armor or shields anymore. So you aren’t getting an accurate reading of how much damage you are going to do to your opponent.

I just lost a game because of this. Was fighting a Tragodistis with 389 health left. I had my own Tragodistis out who was faster. I didn’t want to waste my rampage so I held my superiority strike button down to see if it would kill him. Apparently it would. I do the attack and it only does 340ish damage. He then slows me down and brings in his next dino to finish me off and win.

This is just one example. This has happened many times to me and I’m certain before the update this wasn’t the case. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yup, it’s been reported before on these forums. Pretty annoying bug.

Ok good to know its being talked about.