Ludia Forums

Dart creature, lose Boss

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: creature spawns very near to boss. I dart this creature, boss is gone never to return again. Not even after restart of game…

Area is was found in: Map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- See creature spawn at same spot as boss (and supplydrop and sanctuary)
Step 2 - press creature to start drone (boss roams trough the screen as well)
Step 3- dart creature (boss is gone from screen as soon as drone screen starts)
Step 4 - return to map and find boss is gone
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 3/3

What type of device are you using: iOS XR

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, Poezzzie. This is an issue our team is currently working on a fix for.

3 Likes

@Ned thanks for the swift response, glad it’s a known issue already under investigation :blush:

1 Like

Please fix this issue:
If a raid boss is located at the place, where another dinosaur spawns, the raid boss disappears, once the spawn creature is collected with drone. It returns only along with another spawn dinosaur.

Before the update if I caught anything right beside the raid boss he would disappear.
Didn’t get a chance to test it yesterday because no boss nearby but today I caught a dino beside the boss and, when I was back on the map screen, the boss was gone.

Yeah, this has been reported by other players too.

1 Like

Oh good. I searched on the forums before I posted but didn’t find anything.

Hi Zabo, this has been brought up before just as Qaw mentioned. Please rest assured that this is an issue our team is still actively working on addressing. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks. I actually just had it happen to me again. :slightly_frowning_face: