Ludia Forums

Dartable Apex

I think it would be awesome if on Halloween or Christmas (or other major holiday) you can be able to dart any Apex that appears on the day the event is on (and ONLY once a day when an Apex is active during the week) however, just like darting Uniques, you only get 1 chance to dart it, and the Apex creatures will be a bit trickier to dart than Uniques. I think this would be a nice way to get Apex DNA without the struggle of fighting for it. (These events would happen once a year depending on what holiday Ludia chooses) (edit: you would only be able to get up to 20 DNA from dating, VIPs would get 25.)

9 Likes

Yeah I guess we should get a chance to dart apexes

3 Likes

That would be nice otherwise there is no way I can ever get them.

4 Likes

you only use non hybrids right? low lv strats tend to use an irritator. and i’m 80% positive a lv 20 unboosted can work with some good RNG luck.

1 Like

You’ve done a mortem raid before. Just poke around here and you’ll find a group willing to help you.

In regards to this idea, idk how I feel about it. It would definitely allow Apexes to spread more, but it does open Apex to those who can’t get it

4 Likes

lol we use a level 20 UB irritator (technically the equivalent of that)

1 Like

I say no unless its like 5 times harder to catch a unique, movement wise because if not, someone is portentially getting 100-150 apex dna.

1 Like

On second thought darting APEXES seems WEIRD

I’d say they would be a super rare occasion, and it would be like darting a unique, but way harder.

1 Like

It would be a nice boost to me getting them. Its better than hoping I get more than 15 every week

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The only way a dartable apex makes sense is if they cap the dna you can earn to like 10 maybe 1 dna per hit with no direct hit bonus.

No way should one darting session earn you as much dna as weeks of raiding.

2 Likes

The event would be a big hit, but that might mean seeing Apexes ruling ALL of the arenas, even the starter ones.

If I had battled a lvl 30 max boosted Mortem on my 1st day, I would have quit the game

Happy birthday Mr Goodman!

3 Likes

I am even OK if only when you get a direct hit you get 1 DNA and wherever else you hit you get none I am OK

2 Likes

players will never be allowed to dart apex creatures

Ludia simply won’t allow it

I’d be okay with a max of 30, with direct hits being 4 and anything less would be 2 or 1. Otherwise, I can kiss my chance of getting DNA goodbye.

That would be broken if players could get as much as possible, VIPs at point blank range could probably get over 100. That would break the game. But if they had a limit of 10 and direct hits have you only 1 DNA I would be fine.