Darting Issue - Why is the defunct new darting system back on?

Bug Description: A few days ago I received an update message and the game restarted. My map changed from that of my husband’s account. On his phone we can dart just fine but on my account it is now darting like the awful system you implemented then reverted.

Area is was found in: Darting mechanism

How do you reproduce the bug: Dart the same dino on two different phones (both are the same Galaxy 9 plus phones)
Step 1- Load the game at the same time on both phones. Maps are different.
Step 2 - Select a found on the same map dino and dart. On his phone I can hit 100+ more DNA. On my phone the darting feature is too fast and moves exactly like the awful system you all claim to have disabled.

How often does it happen: Since that update message

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Anything else? I feel like my account has been segmented into product testing. If possible please remove me from this segment. However more importantly, do you really think we would not notice. The darting mechanism that everyone hated will still be hated and no we will not get used to it. So if your product team has any ideas about returning this to the current game play. Then be prepared to lose more users. As it is now I am playing a lot less. By the way I am not the only one affected.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some issues with your drone’s darting mechanics @Khaoz. Although I’m not sure why that is, our team would be happy to take a look at this for you if you reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

As for your map being different, it’s possible for the Points of Interest to differ on another device. The POI data is downloaded from a map database which gets updated every 30 days. Your device will usually store this data for up to 7 days as “cache” before needing to re-download the data from the database automatically.