Ludia Forums

Darting like a Pro

Hey folks!! I’m starting a new series where I’ll be videoing my dino darting techniques! If anyone has any dinos they want to see darted feel free to leave a suggestion in the comment section

20 Likes

You make darting Darwinopterus look so easy…:joy::joy::sweat_smile: Pterosaurs are rather challenging for me to dart, to say the least.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice. I haven’t seen creature escaped in a while.

I need to start a series, called darting like a nube. But it would have too much cussing.

5 Likes

Are you on a phone? My acceleration seems much slower than yours. But I’ve got the same technique. Which hybrid are you going to use?

I use an iPhone X. I’ve already created Stygadaryx but figured I could use this Darwin DNA to get my Darwin to 20 to get it ready for Pterovexus. Both birds are nothing to write home about, but my completionist-self wants all dinos created

2 Likes

My record on a bird … but of course, it’s easier than Darwin … need to break the record :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I only seem to choke when I really need the dna. Always used thumb, but wish I would have started differently. 400+ on a stego to 90 on a t rex. Birds, for some reason, have always been easier, 180-200 avg on Darwin. Pointers are always helpful and thanks!

1 Like

I think the hardest one is nodopatosaurus. Would love to see everyone’s record on that one.

4 Likes

Brachio lol, not even funny…

2 Likes

Do you use your thumb or a different finger? Do you think there’s any particular advantage using one over the other?

I’ve shot over 200 on Brachio, I could tackle that

I just use my thumb. Seems to work best for me

1 Like

Why it’s (Dino) moving so slowly for you? Or it’s just an illusion :roll_eyes:. my drone either fly very slowly or too fast. I guess I’m too bad with darting :expressionless:

for sure. maybe spinotahraptor

I use the element of possibility. I shoot ahead of the target so when the dino comes towards it, it hits it center mast everytime. Just an old military trick for shooting moving targets

2 Likes

Using the thumb gives more accuracy than any other finger

Woah … I darted 8 this morning and got 6 x 13X, 1 x 153 and 1 X 161 :frowning:

It drew my shots like a magnet.

17 Likes

Respect on your darting skills!

How do u get 9 attemps on Dawinopterus within a good hour? Seems impossible for me.
Where do u hunt and what do u use: bike, motorcycle, car, bus etc?

I intended to drive if I couldn’t find enough but actually got 8 this morning with an hour and fifteen minutes walking - plenty of Spino around too and the odd Pyro - event epics are rarely a problem; it’s the commons and rares when there are four or more and you just want a specific one.