Darting Stygidaryx is a joke

Do they really want to make people super annoyed? I understand that darting unique dinos should be a bit more difficult but they really crossed the line with Stygidaryx. Placing the target on its wings that flap was ridiculous!!! I’m so fed up with all that crappy darting business Ludia promotes now.

6 Likes

They’re already handing you a free Stygidaryx, the least they could do is make it semi difficult to dart. Not like tryko and erlidom last year.

3 Likes

It’s ridiculously difficult to dart and things like that make people VERY upset. I know that it should be more challenging than darting common or epics but it STILL needs to be reasonable. What’s the point of giving it to people when they can’t dart it well?

To reward being good at the game, and specifically darting. If you’re good at darting, your reward is the opportunity to unlock a unique with zero grinding or work.

where else could they have put the dart points that aren’t just in a straight line down the body?
Makes perfect sense to have them on the wings. Timing is everything.

2 Likes

I already unlocked it. And I’m good in darting in general but this is just nonsense.

Not really if those wings move like crazy. Impossible to hit the target. I’m shocked you actually think that is absolutely ok.

1 Like

got 75 from 100 meters away. I didn’t hit direct center, but i didn’t miss the wings. to me it was the same as trying to dart turtle legs, or maiasaura legs.

Definitely not. A lot worse.

matter of opinion here. no sense in arguing about it between ourselves.

3 Likes

I’m surprised people like you are fine with Ludia making many creatures almost impossible to dart properly. I usually get 200+ DNA on legendary/unique but I can’t get more than 100 on this bloody useless Stygidaryx.

1 Like

Meanwhile I haven’t been able to dart cause not spawns and I can’t go outside

Hey now. I don’t find it as hard to dart as you do. Difficulty of darting is a matter of opinion based on one person’s own experience.

gps shot me out near one. haven’t been able to get it to do it again for another try.

1 Like

Ya lucky lol I was hoping to unlock it for the giggles and dex

idk what it is with my work building, but it will mess with the GPS of my phone and i’ll be shot out in one of 2 locations. 1 is a local 4 which is the most common. The other one jsut happened today, but idk what local it is. I’m not there for more than 1 minute before i’m brought back. so it’s not like i can dart anything unless i’m paying attention to when it happens.

1 Like

Well in the madam time I have been trying to find a replacement for thyla and none of the worked so I just added him back in

it wasn’t bad really. just the one on the wing tip is just basically let it fly and hope for the best :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

no different than a maiasuara leg thats running at full speed. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wolly rhino and diplodocus: are we a joke to you

2 Likes