Ludia Forums

Darting tips : Darwinopterus edition

This week we have a full pterosaurs one. It’s not the most exciting at the moment since how they are in the current meta but one can hope for a future update :pray: .
It’s also a chance to unlock the Darwinopterus for those who didn’t find it until now. Check out my new graphic, video will follow soon :smiley:

Hope it helps! :cowboy_hat_face:

For my last Dino recap :
Darting tips : Sinoceratops edition
Darting tips : Dracorex edition
Darting tips : Paramoloch & Tuoramoloch special edition
Darting tips : Diplodocus edition

To not miss any of my content : https://twitter.com/QuakeurA

6 Likes
Darting tips : Alankylosaurus edition

I can read it :smiley:

2 Likes

Aha I hope so I made some changes :cowboy_hat_face:

Yeah but what’s the point? Other than unlocking for the sake of it? Seems to me I gave up alot of alanqua DNA to get a crappy Dino. BTW no hybrids from it not unknowm

You can think it’s not the dino you want and dart whatever you want it’s fine. I already wrote why I pick this and seing next featured week pteranodon would have been a better choice probably between the two.

I don’t know what you are talking about. Yes it has no hybrid at the moment. I have never written otherwise.

1 Like

Sorry you said not disclosed implying there was one.

I don’t mean to sound a holish… I was just super bummed after getting it.

Not disclosed is a way to tell that Ludia has something for it…or not :upside_down_face:

No need to be bummed. To compare, it has a potential like spinota (with a sia added) except spinota is already a super hybrid and this one can have at anytime an hybrid and even a super hybrid. That’s something :wink:

Naw I passedsome good DNA to get this guy. And he is just underwhelming…

You know one was found already tho :wink: @quakeur

1 Like

Now the hybrids are disclosed :shushing_face:

Quaker I’m sorry fory earlier comment time has shown it was good you doing this and I thank you for it