Ludia Forums

Darting Uniques

As we recently had that Thor/Tryko event, I’m curious what your high scores are on what Uniques that have been available for such events. Post screen caps if ya got em!

2 Likes

depends on the model for me. i suck at darting large theropods. but with raptors and erlikos i do quite well. i don’t have any screen shots, but i did manage 149 on spyx that one time.

3 Likes

Could have been better but for a large theropod i think it’s pretty good

1 Like

As far as Uniques go, I’ve only darted the large theropod model and the brachiosaur model. I only landed 92 on Tryko, but I had a connection error :confused:

Strangely, Gryposuchus is the most difficult Epic for me to dart, though, idk why.

Beat my score by a whole 4 unlucky spins. Counts for a lot with Tryko, though! Well done

1 Like

This is gonna give me a nice head start cause i wasted way too much anky dna getting unlucky on dio, i only have it at 22, and i problably won’t be makin tryko till i have it at like 24 25 so it’s gonna take ages

1 Like

Titanoboa or wooly rhino for me they’re just so annoying the way they move

2 Likes

Found it. Way back in the achievement thread. october 2019

2 Likes

Then for the rest of the stuff i know i by some magic darted 15 on indo, i’m not even kiding i went thru my old phone and found it in the screenshots idk when it happend but i know i darted only that much(it was before i quited for idk how much, i just remember seeing they added titanoboa and then returning), i guess it was during a fallen kindom event

Then in the most recent fallen kindom event i darted 79 i belive, wich also very much helped unlocking it

Then i know i darted 79 on orion(keep in mind for the previus indo and orion i wasn’t 20 yet), i darted it cause i just thought maxima would be way too hard to dart

Then during the st. Patrick even last year i git 39 on daryx, and 39 on thor from 2 dartings(i was like lvl 9 at the time)

Then i was unfortenatly a lazy booty during the easter thingy so i didn’t dart tenrex(and the more i think about it the more i hate myself)

Then during the recent christmas event i got about 150 on tuo don’t think i got a screenshot tho

I only got 124 on antarcto as i was too lazy to actualy get out and dart it

And i got 175 on testa

1 Like

My best for large theropods is tryko at 94 but I have gotten 114 on diplovenator which is the most I’ve gotten on any unique

2 Likes

Agreed! The snakes are too unpredictable and the rhino gallop is a pain

2 Likes

i got like 147 on tryko, got a lot of body shots instead of tail/head (without vip too)

1 Like

Hardest epic by far is diplo if i get tail to head shots oh and brachio too

1 Like

The easiest unique to dart for my is testa i got 183 the hardest is tryko (tail and head ughhh), dilora also easy…

1 Like