Ludia Forums

Darwinopterus Tournament

Debating on whether or not to participate. Is this a good one to have?

It’s a high attack Pterosaur. Go for it

1 Like

Its the last non hybrid ptera that I need so as I try to collect them all I just have to get it.

2 Likes

Right on @Kiarash_Bahar and @Badgerzzz. I have one at level 20, but have sold a couple I had not hatched. I focused more on building my Suchoripterus and Metriaphodon.

The dino is not my main motivation to participate in a tournament and aim for dominator. It’s the SDNA, DNA, bucks and VIP point reward.

6 Likes

Good point @Tommi, during the last tournament I got some good rewards from spins, including the tournament creature pack and a lot of DNA and DB.

2 Likes

If you can unlock a creature, unlock a creature. You never know when the opportunity will come around again. It’s been over a year since we’ve had an opportunity to unlock Darwinopterus (October 2018 Clash of Titans). While Darwinopterus is not currently part of a hybrid, that could change at any time.

4 Likes

True, @Andy_wan_kenobi, forward thinking is necessary.

2 Likes

Today’s tournament has started out great won this when I made it to dominator league and for now I’m in first place with a long ways to go good luck to everyone

10 Likes

First run. The rewards were pretty decent. 60 bucks, Silver pack, and good chunk of DNA

4 Likes

@Lora_Green sweet! Congrats.

2 Likes

You now need to reset your clock on how long it has been since you landed on the top prize.

2 Likes

It had been just over seven months now I start all over

1 Like

Thanks first time in just over seven months I have landed on them before but it was a wide gap this time

3 Likes

@Lora_Green snazzy!

1 Like

I am even more thankful to the Yutyrannus tournament now because I think it was a real test of my mettle. Which means this tournament has been going even better, haven’t got the most fantastic of rewards but have been getting more DNA instead of the constant measly food and coin from last time. I count this as a big win.

4 Likes

Here is my first day.

4 Likes

Bask in my glory!

9 Likes

Oh, yeah? Take this

10 Likes

Try hard and by tomorrow you will have twice as much. :smile:

3 Likes