Ludia Forums

Data Collection - More Teeth Event

Need folks help, I am doing some data analysis on some of the battle match ups with this event, if you can please send screen shots of your matchups. In your post please include the following information:

• Your Park Level = XX
  • Screen shot or data for battle 1
  • Screen shot or data for battle 2
  • Screen shot or data for battle 3
  • Screen shot or data for battle 4
  • Screen shot of your top 14 Carnivores

so your post might look like this:

• Your Park Level = 99
  • Screen shot or data for battle 1

• Screen shot or data for battle 2

• Screen shot or data for battle 3

• Screen shot or data for battle 4

• Screen shot of your top 14 Carnivores

Any information everyone can provide would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Here’s mine
Level 99

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

2nd screen of carnivores

3 Likes

Already completed it before this thread was created. Sry

4 Likes

i’m park level 75, i started the event before i saw this so i wasn’t able to get the first battle but i got the last 3.
here’s the data hope it helps:

2 Likes

I’d already done the first two battles before I saw this but hope this data helps.

Park Level 99

• Battle 3

• Battle 4

• Top 14 carnivores

2 Likes

@Sionsith here is my first round but I have not done this event yet and I’m at park level 99

4 Likes

Sorry, I think I finished this event before this thread was made. I’ll make sure to screenshot next time.

1 Like

I’ll try and snag some pictures from our various accounts, should be a good test group. Not sure if I’ll get to all the battles on the girls accounts but who know’s maybe I’ll be bored later tonight and get it done.

2 Likes

My data, out of order. 1st on bottom, 2nd on top, 3rd is 2nd down, 4th is 3rd down.

1 Like

Unfortunately I cleared this event earlier on, I usually get this one out the way with as it’s the tougher event of the day I find.

2 Likes

I’m level 99. Not sure if they will appear in order but I numbered the battles, afterwards is my top 14 carnivores

2 Likes

D2’s game. I fed her raja’s to lvl 10 before I started to help.

2nd half of top 14

2nd battle

3rd

4th

D1’s game

2nd

3rd

4th

I should have added for my data that I’m lvl 99 but just shy of lvl 99 being complete.

2 Likes

Mine

Im level 76

below the indoraptor only vips and hybrids…

1 Like

Level 65 there, FYI i won a boring Trex.

Sorry Sionsith, i will rememeber to take screenshots other times. Sorry, this is the best i could do

1 Like

L99, Battles 1 - 4, Top 14 carnivores

We should do this thing with every golden reward.