Ludia Forums

Datamine?

@Piere87 Do you know when the Data Mine is coming out?

If you are wondering about a specific article I encourage you to check out our website as we aren’t always able to post them on here. We also tweet all of the articles when they get published so follow us on twitter at @NewsJWA

1 Like

There hasn’t been a new patch yet

@Piere87 thank you for the extra datamine!

This looks like an awesome update! I kind of wish I didn’t spoil it for myself though :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I stand corrected lol

oh geeze. thank you.
some interesting new creatures and QoLs. can’t wait for the patch notes.
I’d like for them to wait until after the holiday, but you never know.

4 Likes

If they’ve already coded in most of this, I’d expect it to be within the next week or two. Maybe these files were slipped in with this week? Either way, with so much content in the code, I’d say maybe this week or next

Piere87 said the Tier list is about ready, so basically, the update is definitively next week :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: That being said, I don’t want to see my own battle stats, general stats, time I spent on this game, etc… Way toooooo much time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m scared to look too :grin:

so happy there is an indominus rex raid and i thot that indy was finally going to be useful in raids until i find that group cloak was prob only a boss move. seriously indy, it like my only viable creature for arena. so sad.

1 Like

@Colin They suspect it will be a boss move

Also very excited for antarctoventater, though I wanted magna.

I’m basically just excited for everything :smile:

1 Like

I’m excited for Oviraptor. Everyone says it’ll use the raptor model, but that’s just the name. I bet it’ll use the Gallimimus model, and it’s been a while since we’ve gotten one of those.

2 Likes

Or maybe a new one :hushed:

it’s got to use the gali model, or one of its own. it would look too weird with the regular raptor model.

3 Likes

Maybe, but I think the Galli one would fit it just fine.

2 Likes

fan concept for JWE, but wouldn’t it looks so good in JWA

9 Likes

Me too. And we would finally hit the trifecta for the gallimimus animation creatures. (Meaning: Common, Rare, Epic)

4 Likes