Ludia Forums

Date of scheduled 1.11 update?

Does anyone know when the proposed 1.11 update is scheduled for?

There hasn’t been any information on it, but i would assume shortly. Probably within the next 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Thanks…I couldn’t find any specifics

I personally expect it to be the first week of December.

1 Like

I anticipate it with very little fanfare. The arena will never be fixed. The bugs will never be fixed.

2 Likes

More bugs will be introduced
RAT will not be nerfed
ProceRAT will not be nerfed
Indo g2 will not be nerfed
Evasive stance will stay broken
Thor wil not be touched

1 Like

Well procerato doesn’t need a nerf,
Evasive doesn’t need a touch,
Thor doesn’t need a nerf,
Indo2 doesn’t need a stat change just a rework on the 1st move and
For the Rat i don’t care much.

8 Likes

I will disagree that proceratho doesn’t need a nerf. It doesn’t need a huge nerf, but rather, a small one. Drop some health since evasive stance is pretty good and maybe a small amount of damage. That way it is still viable, but is not quite as bulky. It already has an amazing kit for survivability, it should compensate for that in health.

3 Likes

I agree with the health drop but not with damage one.

Oh yes, ProceRAT needs a proper nerf because it’s too OP for being an epic dino. Ideally big Attack and HP nerf.

1 Like

Again rarity doesn’t mean anything. A hybrid can be epic or legendary and still be relevant in the high arenas.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I disagree with you. People wouldn’t need to get any legendary/unique hybrids if rare/epic were good enough to be relevant in the high arenas.

2 Likes

I don’t know what are your trophy count but l am in the aviary(4700-4800) and i still fight against puru and suchotator. Does that mean these hybrids should get a nerf too?

3 Likes

I didn’t say all lower tier hybrids should be nerfed but Procera is simply too good for being an epic dino. It’s super easy to level up. It has more HP/attack than some unique speedsters which doesn’t make sense.

Procera Level 30
Hp: 4376
Attack: 1884

Erlidom level 30
Hp: 4011!!!
Attack: 1945

Spyx level 30
Hp: 3646!!!
Attack: 1823!!!

1 Like

Then i would suggest to give the unique speedsters a buff instead.

1 Like

ProceRAT needs a fat nerf period. Monomimus got smashed by nerfs over and over and tell me why roceRAT should not get a fat nerf? if he is way more problematic then monomimus ever was

3 Likes

Erli and Spyx have Rampage move first turn, so 3890 damage Erli and 3646 Spyx, while Proceratho has 1884 first turn.

Proceratho can be annoying, but if you can hit it with one undodged and undistracted hit it’s done next turn.

3 Likes

Yes, they do but Procerat has instant distraction and evasive stance moves so it can avoid getting killed in turn one and then use distracting rampage. It’s too OP and we all know it.

3 Likes

What you said doesnt make any sense
Spyx gets smashed like a fly for proceRAT
ProceRAT use instant distraction 1st turn then distracting rampage turn 2 and RIP spyx
And good luck with erlido hiting the chicken trough evasive stance
That Epic has way too much damage, HP and speed

3 Likes

Spyx goes for speedup 1st turn and then for the rampage. If you actually play like that against procerato with spyx or erlidom then i don’t blame you want a huge nerf.

2 Likes