Date Outfit Issues

Hi everyone! I’m new to the forum and I wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar issue as I was with date outfits. I’m trying to go on a date with Salvatore Luciano and earlier in the conversation he promised me a new suit. When clicking on the “Top Looks!” button it gives me a new tab that has his picture in a heart. I’d assumed this would have some sort of exclusive outfit options to help impress him but no matter how long I sit there and wait, nothing will load under that tab. It just shows the little heart loading icon. I tried contacting support about the issue, but I haven’t heard back and now the “Help” button in my settings is gone entirely.

Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know of any other way I can contact support?

1 Like

Hey there, iceburg770. I’m sorry to hear that there seems to be an issue contacting our team through the in-game Settings. Our team can also be reached through email at support+lovelink@ludia.com.

In the meantime, could you please provide me with your support key in the private message I’ve sent you here on the forum?

Thanks!

Hi
I’m having the same issue as you with outfits, especially Salvador’s outfit.

Hello. I’m a newcomer here too. And have the same problem with Salvatore. Was it solved in your case?

There wasn’t even a pic of Salvatore with the possibility of an outfit for that date. There was just nothing for me. So, not a loading problem for me, just a not there at all problem.

I am still having issues getting Salvatore Luciano’s clothing. Hopefully they fix it soon.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m having that issue myself :grimacing: I really hope this gets resolved soon.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve been getting this issue as well, at first I thought it was my internet being weird, but nope. :- :thinking:

1 Like

Hi, I seem to be encountering a really weird glitch since the recent update. In that whenever I enter into “top looks” change my character’s outfits for her dates, her “look” is randomised. Before entering, she’ll look exactly as I left her (caucasian, brown eyes, black hair, yellow dress etc), but the moment she loads in she is randomised to a different race and even a different gender (eg Black, male, with brown hair, green eyes). As though I have hit a “randomise” button. Even though the game doesn’t have one.

I appologise if this explanation isn’t clear, but it’s the only way I can describe what is happening. Is anyone else having this issue or has my game borked? I really don’t want to recreate my character every time I want to go on a date with a match. :thinking:

1 Like

Hello RainbowInque. Would you mind emailing our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included? This will help them investigate the situation. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, how do I get a support key? Pretty new to this game.

Welcome to the game, RainbowInque! Your support key is the 8 letter code that can be seen at the bottom of the in-game Settings menu or when you launch the game. :slight_smile:

Hello, I have an issue with an outfit sent by Sheng.

I don’t think that was the intended outfit Sheng wanted to send. :open_mouth: :sweat_smile:

@User34, could I ask you to email our support team at support+lovelink@ludia.com with your support key if you haven’t already? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this.

Game acting up to look at the new stuff added

Where are you going?! A nudist retreat? Lol

Lol, I’m going horse riding with Sheng. Is that what they call “Emperor’s New Clothes”? :thinking:

1 Like

Uhm, okaaaay… Now I’m trying to check out new outfits, I swear I just clicked on the wardrobe icon and didn’t do anything else

IMG_20220324_193223

I don’t think horseback riding nude is a good idea :thinking:

OMG these are amazing :rofl: