Dawn of the Planet of the Koolasuchus

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Mono week was here, and today was the day! Like a kid rushing to open his presents on Christmas, I eagerly opened my phone and spun the map on my screen a full 360, and:

Guess we have to work for our toys this year, kids!

5 Likes

Koolasuchus is the bane of my existence.
I get it everywhere. Incubators, event spawns, L4 epic spawns

2 Likes

It was okay up until about arena 5.

1 Like

Koolasuchus is the stuff of nightmares. Look at that evil toothy Cheshire grin! I hope they make a super hybrid (and a darn good one) for Koola and I hope that hybrid looks like the other half of the ingredient!

Before anyone asks, no I don’t use it in battles so I don’t know is it any good at all. I only level it to 20 because it makes me feel a little better to not see so much Koola dna, I don’t want to be reminded of my mistakes :rofl:

4 Likes

Good God! Lvl 20 and you still have 8k+ DNA.

2 Likes

Don’t feel too bad! I actually bought one of the incubators! You know the one with Monoplasaurus picture!

I got a whopping 85 Mono and 365 Koolasuchus!

Talk about getting a Koolasuchous in Monoplasaurus clothing!

2 Likes

I’m so ready for Grypospinokoolanator, just saying …

4 Likes

There’s another one of those in the store right now, looks like lower risk with only Gorgosuchus, Baryonyx and Postimetrodon as possible epic candidates. How about taking another one for the team? :rofl:

2 Likes

The good thing about that incubator is that all 3 are decent.
Gorgo can stand on his own or use it for megalo
The other 2 are combo. Its just the 8k cash😅

It’s rare for that to happen. I probably would have gone for the incubators if 1) I didn’t already have an excess of Baryonix dna, 2) Have no plans of leveling my Gorgosuchus or Megalosuchus, 3) Only have 1 out of 3 chance to get Postimetrodon, and 4) If I do get all Posti it’s still not enough dna to level Tryostronix to 25 :rofl:

Maybe a pteranodon + koola hybrid. Speed and distracting from the koolasuchus, passive abilities and other abilities from the pteranodon. It could be like a fast and angry little flying potato.

1 Like

Just give me an OP hybrid that would allow me to use up my excess Koolasuchus, Concavenator, Gryposuchu and Spinosaurus Gen 2 dna and I will be one happy dino saver :rofl:

1 Like

I love my Koolasuchus! He’s great in battle and he’s such a cutie. At earlier levels, I called Koolie my Little Closer, because I could always send him in to seal the deal and win. I love how Koolie gets this impish little Bad Boy grin when he wins a battle. He’s so adorable.

“Who’s a good boy…? Who’s a good boy? Yes, you’re my good boy!”

On a practical side, Koolasuchus seems relatively impervious to Stun, probably because he’s so squishy.

2 Likes