Ludia Forums

Dazed Dinos II (5/4) is recruiting

Hi, all,

Dazed Dinos II is an international alliance that expects to have an opening soon. Many of us have been together for a long time, but we always welcome new members who want to join our friendly group.

We help each other meet goals, even sharing DNA we need ourselves if another member is close to creating or leveling a dino. Someone is always available for friendly battles and chat. We usually get Exploration 5 and Defense 4.

If you are looking for a good alliance, please send me a DM here or on Discord (ShayminGlaceon #8830). You don’t need to have a certain trophy count, just be an active player and willing to help with missions. New members are asked to join our Discord server.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks!

Shaymin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and Shaymin is awesome!

2 Likes

I second that :slightly_smiling_face: she is awesome!

1 Like

You guys still recruiting?

1 Like

We’re full right now but that can change. Keep us in mind :slightly_smiling_face:

ok will do.

1 Like

We’re again expecting a few openings soon. If you’re interested, please send me a DM.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Shaymin :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you are looking for a well organized, friendly gang that is dedicated to reaching 5/4 every week this is a great choice. Shaymin is a great leader that has been playing since launch so she knows a thing or two because she’s seen a thing or two :wink:

1 Like

Hello I’m looking for a alliance I’d be new to discord but I’m a very active player I do battles friendly and non but I did communicate through the regular chat with my old alliance. I’d like to join yours the names Nikon

1 Like

Sent you a DM.

We still have a few expected openings… come join us! Please send me a DM.

Shaymin :slightly_smiling_face:

I have two openings now… let me know if you’re interested.

Shaymin
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One of the original alliances and a great leader! Recommended by another player since launch :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I expect another opening (possibly two) soon for an active player. Your trophy count and level is not important, only that you’re willing to help with missions. New members are asked to join our Discord server.

We usually achieve Exploration 5 and Defense 4.

If interested, please send me a DM here or on Discord (ShayminGlaceon #8830).

Hope to hear from you soon,

Shaymin

Update: We’re currently full, but you never know when someone may decide to leave, so please keep us in mind. I will update this thread if/when we have an opening.

3 Likes

We have a rare opening (and possibly another one soon)!

We: Established, solid 5/4 alliance (five weeks in a row now), international, friendly, welcoming and supportive to experienced and new players alike.

You: Active, willing to help with missions (darting and daily battle incubators are most needed) and to join our Discord server.

If this sounds good to you, please send me a DM.

Hope to your hear from you soon,

Shaymin

:slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re currently full again, but keep us in mind, I’ll update this thread if we get another opening!

Update: Dazed Dinos II has a rare opening!

We: Established alliance, international, friendly, welcoming and supportive to experienced and new players alike. No strict rules, but we offer incentives/rewards (such as top contributor DNA requests) and share sanctuaries with 2 other alliances. We usually get 5/4.

You: Active, willing to help with missions (especially darting and daily battle incubators) and to join our discord server.

If this sounds good to you, or if you have any questions, please send me a DM.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Shaymin

P.S. For additional info please see the original post (which can no longer be edited). Thanks!

3 Likes

Id like to join i play daily

1 Like

Sent you an invite.