DB pack now 200

I saw this today and I was really shocked. They changed the DB pack now to 50db each card so 200db total.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was somewhat a consolation, but with all the higher level creatures I have the battles are tough and the cool down times too long for me to justify participating most times.

2 Likes

I agree it should still be more but at least it’s a starting point.

2 Likes

@Doggy you’re right, great perspective

1 Like

A few months back they changed the pack contents for 75+ to 200bucks

2 Likes

thought it was level based

1 Like

Perhaps your right. It just changed for me but I have been level 75 for quite a few weeks now.

1 Like

It is level based.

4 Likes

Totally worth it for 200 DB…

Il probably end up completing it later anyway.

First match I can clear with a fodder, indo 17 and metriaph, but then what with RR and SV tomorrow I have to play this one out carefully and try to use as less multi day dinos as possible.

6 Likes

Your dedication makes my eyes wet Reece, it’s been so long even before the Triassic Period that I’ve abandoned this event to its own fate.
:volcano::comet::sauropod::comet::t_rex::comet::volcano:

2 Likes

Easy stuff anyway, last battle was a full herb team, I only used 1 multi day cooldown dino in the whole event (technically 2 for chromaspinus but I dont really count 1 day 1 hr seen as the hr is a free speed up)

3 Likes

Me not so much I went a head and did it only because my instant recoveries were resetting…

But the cost > reward.

6 Likes

Ooooh that’s pretty interesting

1 Like

Interesting because his opponents koolasuchus can take out any of my carnis in one hit :joy: not looking forward to facing something like that :fearful:

1 Like

That battle took me two attempts unfortunately what you are seeing is the second attempt, I underestimated the first battle.

1 Like

What if a Pterosaur in first slot ?