Ludia Forums

De nouveaux à mettre // New ones to add

Parce que il y a 2 ou 3 dinosaures q’il y a pas

Translated From French

Because there are 2 or 3 dinosaurs that aren’t there

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Le Léviathan l’ennemi du Megalodon

Translated From French

The Leviathan the enemy of the Megalodon

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

i am not understanding anything you are saying

Le yangchuanosaurus dinosaure chinois carnivor

Translated From French

Chinese carnivore dinosaur Yangchuanosaurus

Me french you speak french

Ça serait bien qu’ils font quelque chose avec les insectes géants Comme il y en a eu des millions d’années

Translated From French

It would be nice if they did something with the giant insects like there were millions of years ago

Comme il y en a eu il y a des millions d’années

Translated From French

Llike there were millions of years ago

i don’t speak french

you live in france

Vous devez écrire en anglais !
Cela fait partie des règles de ce forum !

Cependant, ce serait bien d’avoir Yangchuanosaurus !

Translation

You must write in English!
It is part of the rules of this forum!

However it would be nice to have Yangchuanosaurus!

bonjour j suis aussi français, j’adore ces dinosaure aussi, mais ce jeu ne put pas avoir tous les dinosaure du monde et il n’y a pas de creature marine dans ce jeu
Translation
Hi I am french , I also love dinosaure, but this game cant have all the dinosaurs in the world and there is no water creature in this game

2 Likes

C’est le léviathan ennemie du megalodon

Mod edit:

Translated From French:

This is the megalodon’s enemy leviathan

Ça serait bien qu.’il y’a dans jurassic
Le jeu

Mod edit:

Translated From French:

It would be nice if there was in jurassic
The game

2 Likes

c’est le forum de jurassic world alive
its the forum of jurassic world alive

1 Like

Too bad the Megalodon hasn’t even come out!

However you have to write in English, otherwise you could be banned!

But are you talking about Jurassic world alive or Jurassic world the game?

He only speaks french

1 Like

I don’t speak English well either, that’s why google translate exists!

so he is atleast translating it

1 Like