Ludia Forums

Dear FearConnection

We just battled in Lockwood Estates a few minutes ago, and I’m pretty sure that was the luckiest match I’ve had in the arena ever. It might have been the luckiest match anyone has ever had in the arena. I’ve been on the other end of stun-strings like that, and I just want to apologize for the absolutely horrid luck you had in that game.

The fact that my Stegoceratops stunned you 12 times, the fact that not only the greater stunning strikes all landed, but the stunning impacts landed too… and not only the stunning impacts but the minimal stunning strikes also by some miracle landed every time… I mean… it was ridiculous. It was almost comical, except I’ve been on the other side of that and it isn’t funny to me when I’m in matches like that.

In fact just a few days ago, I went on my own 15 game losing streak, knocking me down 500 trophies, and I was just absolutely losing my mind with frustration.

I just wanted you to know that I’m sorry, and your team is definitely better than that lucky 12-in-a-row stunlocked match we just played.

I hope to see you again in the arena, and I hope to see you crush me in similar fashion a time or two. I don’t like losing, but I’d be okay with that.

7 Likes

Ouch, sounds like someone didn’t have any immune dinos on their team, or at least their 4 selected dinos.

Ha yeah. I think maybe they didn’t roll any. Rough match.

Great battle story, thanks for sharing!

Now…go buy the lottery! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That makes up for the luck he had with me, so… things equal out.