Dear Ladia about one time offer

I’m play this game and I’m level up and there is one time offer (level 8) and I click to buy it and they said"You money is not enough" and it disapper

and then I click my money because I remember that I have 357 baht and that 350 baht

Why it said it not enough? Give me a reason please…

Lololo why u ask them y it is not enough?,?.. they r not in charge of your money dude… but it has say before that the one time offer goes away when you leave game so always make sure ur payment is not messed up, Sry I missed before too but better luck nxt time okay

No he is actually on to something i had this bug as well yesterday. To buy off a timer for 5 dollar wich i had exactually, the game however said i did not have enough.

Hey Frozen_Caster, I’m sorry that you were not able to buy the one time offer, different taxes can be added onto your in-game purchases depending on where you live, so that might be the reason for why you weren’t able to make the purchase. We recommend that you have an authorized payment method connected to your game to prepare for the next one time offer that shows up.

If you’re still having issues with this, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.