Dear Scutomoceros Fan/Enjoyer!

As a result, Indotaurus won the community poll with 36% vote. Scutomoceros, one of five hybrid in the poll officially… lose! that’s a pretty sad news for her Fan/Enjoyer, but here a good news! I found a legit way to bring her to the Jurassic world alive!

As you can see, Scutomoceros is a Furry Scutosaurus with a large Deer Antler, so what? We already have a Furry Scutosaurus in our game! And it don’t have any Hybrid yet, so why don’t we give Scutomoceros a chance? Just a different name like… Euclatelochops, Entelocherops, Enteloceros, Entecladochops or something etc… @Ned can you pass my suggestion to the team? Thanks for read!
@Altithorax_Perotorum @Mudkipz :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

I mean… I don’t see why they can’t just add it in along with the other participants instead of making a new “replacement”. And when I say other participants I mainly mean scutomoceros and alankyloceratops, titanocaulus I don’t mind having it in or losing it, and I personally prefer the other to be left in the dark

29 Likes

They haven’t said what happens to those creatures that loose the poll so there is a chance we might see them. I guess sinc he was lowly voted he probably just will be released much later than those who were voted higher

3 Likes

Oh… you’re right haha, I’ll like to see the OG instead of “Copycat” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I hope we see the other hybrids cause i love their designs. Tsintaosaurus could also be even a better raid creature than tenontorex

I think the name Enteloceros has been datamined, so maybe it’s not so farfetched? I’d rather it use Megaloceros instead though. Another option could be Megalogaia + Scutosaurus. And nothing is stopping them from making Scutomoceros itself still.

14 Likes

yep. It’s also a possibility enteloceros could be Entelodon + one of the deers

6 Likes

Since Entelodon and Eucladoceros both already have plenty of hybrids I would hope it uses Entelochops and Megaloceros, but that’s definitely a possibility.

6 Likes

No clue what they want…

Why do most of the things I’ve said coincide with “leak content” lmao

2 Likes

Maybe you just have good ideas lol :joy:

2 Likes

Or am I a prophet? so funny lmao

2 Likes

Ok let’s say something… uhm… On Escape Critical Increase?

Hm… Cautious Devastation, Cautious Counter, Cautious Swap In, Cautious On Escape, Cautious Shield … let see if this also concide with “leak content” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yep. Or in a very small chase it’s maybe for a deer called sinomegaceros

2 Likes

I think Cautious on escape actually does

1 Like

On Escape Critical increase already exists in Alert Roost. It also dodges though.

1 Like

It is, as well as its description (Ovilopho, Sinokota, Parasau, and Sinosaur have also been datamined with their descriptions).It doesn’t specify what components are used but I’m betting on Pork Chops and either Megaloceros or a new deer like Cervalces or Libralces.

3 Likes

This guy is basically the Moobloom of JWA

2 Likes

They also could have just read the datamine themselves… but I would believe that they didn’t.

2 Likes