Ludia Forums

Dec 9 - 15 Immune + Wound

6 Likes

Could more procera be crammed into weekly events? We have either had one of the components or procera itself for like the last 4+ weeks lol

11 Likes

3 Likes

Sweet, some dimetrodon. maybe i can make magna if im lucky.

5 Likes

lol, who the heck cares about the featured creatures?
atleast the daily holiday gifts from last christmas are returning! and for those who don’t remember, these were the possible rewards

7 Likes

Didn’t even know those were a thing!

2 Likes

I do. Just because there’s other stuff doesn’t mean dna is any less important.

6 Likes

Garbage week again, except Dime.

3 Likes

well atleast if you ask me those holiday gifts definitely make up for the featured creatues being garbage

1 Like

Are those confirmed the same mechanic as last year?

Nothing is confirmed about them, knowing Ludia they’ve reduced it.

5 Likes

i don’t know, but i don’t see why they would change them besides maybe adding more/new creature dna in the incubators compared to last year

I just need 500 Dime. Then I’ll unlock Magna.

3 Likes

Interesting, we don’t have the announcement of it yet. But I do wonder this too: does the cash rhino fall to “wound” theme?

maybe, but if not, i think there could still be a possibility to get it from the holiday gifts if you are lucky enough to actually get an epic incubator, if not maybe even premium incubator

Don’t forget about proceratomimus instead of procerathomimus.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, their weekly mistake, forgot about that lol!

They probably removed premium incubator from boxes.

That’s a good mistake, here let me fix it. ProceRAT featured once again along with orni. Keep the mascot dna coming xd

1 Like

well then there is atleast still a chance for epic incubators, which are still pretty good