Ludia Forums

Dedicated areas for cenozoic and aquatic creatures

It would be awesome if we could showcase the cenozoic and aquatic creatures more. Like make an ice region or ice island and use the sea around the islands to place aquatics.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!! :smiley:
That would be truly amazing, like Jurassic Park Builder it would be really awesome if we had Park-like setup for Aquatic and Cenozoic creatures :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! :wave: :wave:
I would love that, we could move between park with a monorail or something, just like jurassic park builder, we could have a special enclosure for each of them

1 Like

Yeah, like placing them in waters just like land dinos!

Yes it’s dull just having them in a list. The actual parks from these creatures in JPB were much nicer. It would be nice to lay them out in a park and enhance their performance with decorations.

It would be a step towards Aquatics and Cenos not being such a afterthought in the game.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
I would be 100% behind the idea. I especially love the animation of the ceno creatures, so would enjoy looking at them more. With only being able to see them in a list, I often forget about the creatures I need to lvl up or fuse.

2 Likes

And then we could have code 19s for aquatics🤯