Ludia Forums

Deer Hunter

Anybody know if Eucladoceros still exists in the wild? I haven’t seen it for probably two weeks at least. I would just like to stop wasting my time at dusk if it’s been reverted to santuaries.

I haven’t seen it, but I haven’t been hunting for it either. Dusk and Dawn are very short time periods for hunting. And Dusk is the only one I can do since I’m not waking up at Dawn :sweat_smile:

It’s out there, I darted it first day. Rly it’s just awful spawn RNG :rofl: :rofl:

It’s definitely out there… I always get 1 :deer: at dusk… never seen one spawn at dawn…

I’ve been running Giga scents at dusk nearly every day, and I’ve only got 1 or 2.

I’ve probably gotten five or six total, but not since the update. This is my question. Did the spawn rates change/get obliterated with the update?

Yeah, a week after the update came out I found 2 at dusk and unlocked Testacornibus, I also pulled one out of a Giga Scent

1 Like

Saw one at dawn yesterday, out of range of course

I never get any deer.

Update:

An early Birthday present Ludia? Thank you! I shot a 231!

1 Like

And a real, proper birthday present today was 110 Nasuto which gave me one more fuse on Carbo and by extension…
:drumroll:
40 DNA on Testacornibus!!! Now I’m only 70 Testacornibus away from completing my Dinodex. Thank you Ludia!