Ludia Forums

Defend Berk crash with TickTock Toothless?

Crash alert: After the Defend Berg rebalance, Toothless was strangely strong, so I put him in position 2. Once the match started, I deployed position 1, but when I deployed position 2, the game crashed. The only thing unique about Toothless is he had the TickTock costume on. When I started the game again, my wood fee was not taken, the cool down timer (15 minutes) was not running, but the key damage gauge was completely empty.

iOS Version: 1.55.14

1 Like

Hello NOOP. Sorry about that. Could you please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can investigate? Thank you!

1 Like

How about addressing the issue of Defend Berk in general? The rebalancing sucks and makes this part of the game borderline useless,

1 Like

At my point of view nothing really changed. I am Level 151. No need of Toothless for defending berk. You need dragons with At least 750 hitpoints for an excellent try and catapult level 5. My dragons all are between 4000 and 6000 hitpoints. Toothless is near 9000.

1 Like

Well I had 8 dragons close to 200 hit points and could almost win with strategic use of the catapult and was training up a couple more and now the highest dragon outside toothless has 60 which doesn’t last very long at level 72. Makes playing this part of the game pointless and you shouldn’t have to get to level 151 to make this part winnable

2 Likes