Ludia Forums

Deinocheirus Tournament

First time I made it to the top in awhile. And I was not going to participate this time lol

2 Likes

Here is the result of my first day.

2 Likes

Had no problem climbing to 50th in Dom this morning, don’t think i lost a single match.

First 2 battles this evening were un winnable, terrible match ups on top of against far superior dinos. The 3rd battle was really tough but i managed a win.

Ill do a few more battles tonight when some of my better dinos come off rest.

I already have this dino from the lvl 70 unlock but ill take another and hopefully some DB’s

1 Like

@Subxero11 Yeah, I have this one unlocked already, so I wasn’t planning on participating. However, while doing daily missions I saw how easy the matches were and just kept going lol

1 Like

Match making just hates me right now. I am used to tough fights that often come down to 1 turn meaning win or lose but there is typically at least a chance for me to win if i play things just right which i normally do. But 5 out of my last 6 fights have been impossible because of match ups like 2 herb and 1 amphibious lvl 40 legendaries vs 3 high level tournament hybrid carnivores.

Can’t catch a break.

1 Like

Some data from battles end of the day. Pace seems a bit slower? Not much movement throughout the day.

I haven’t unlocked this dino, but why would they add a dino you can unlock in the battle stages as a tournament?

1 Like

I’m actually glad it’s such a non-desirable creature as my internet is just getting SLAMMED here, likely all the people stuck at home watching Netflix! So having all kinds of problems accessing the game and getting kicked out regularly… I was able to get the daily PvE events done but having a even more trouble trying to play now. Not sure how much is on the game server end or on my end, but ultimately this may be the first tournament I don’t complete if this continues.

2 Likes

The EU has urged Netflix, Amazon and YouTube to reduce their video stream quality and they agreed to do so. Might be worth a thought in the United states too.

2 Likes

Some data from tonight

2 Likes

I didn’t have any issues over the last couple of hours moving along just fine.

2 Likes

I did figure out the issue was mainly ads… I don’t usually have problems with them and always use whatever free ad watches the game gives me but that was what was kicking me out of the game so much, on both my Android phone and my iPad. Had a couple drops in the middle of matches too but nothing as bad as with the ads. So by just paying the DBs for the matches have been able to at least work my way up to Dominator, that will have to do for now.

2 Likes

This tournament must be moving slower than usual, since I’m not usually able to stay at top of Dominator this long.

1 Like

I’m expecting the big moves tomorrow, as usual.

1 Like

Yeah, movement seems slow, the bottom of my Dom league sits in the 300’s,

1 Like

Top…

Bottom…

1 Like

1 day, 18 hours to go. Bottom of Dominator is 541 trophies.

4 Likes

Well, if you want to know Preador division

3 Likes

Should be close to safe!

4 Likes

I will have predictions later tonight…

And now its later:

1,250 should be the sweet spot for the bottom of Dominator. If the trend deviates I will post an update, good luck to those that do not have this unlock yet and to those looking for a free copy and some resources.

7 Likes

Some data for tonight

3 Likes