Deinonychus Tournament - 10/29/21 to 11/1/21

They anounce it on the game

4 Likes

Now I am really hoping I can get him, I have not time because of school and halloween party, so only 3 run for me, If it goes as well as the last one (alberto)
I am kinda hoping that since its a returning creature it will get less trophee and since there is halloween maybe ludia will give us less trophee too get

4 Likes

You’ve already secured Albert as I can see, now Deinonychus

3 Likes

Super excited for my new line up to partake in this tournament :relieved:

3 Likes

I wish you luck in the tournament guys

3 Likes

Can’t join turnament yet, FB login error for today

4 Likes

Me too, waiting for it to get resolved.

3 Likes

@Keith not sure if this is part of the fb login issue but I spent 10 dbs on 2 matchups and this is what I’m getting. I want to know what I need to do to get this resolved.

4 Likes

Got a decent run in this evening now that things are running smoothly again.
And some nice DNA rewards

5 Likes

5 Likes

You’ve probably already secured Dominator

2 Likes

Data

Top of Predator

3 Likes

I was supposed to start this tournament last night but I started 12:30 pm and still almost secured dom

Prize:

5 Likes

Another run on Sunday and Monday should secure the finish for you :wink:

2 Likes

I’m done with the tourney, as standing over 1.5k.

Highlight was my Segnosuchus standing against three nasty carnivores having over 2k health and 800 attack. She has done her job without even needing a loop. Was so impressive! :blue_heart:

The finest reward was an Aquatic pack and I have found a Kronosaurus inside with bucks and DNA which was fun.

Three or so 1k DNAs and a couple of 500s were all I got through out my two seperate runs yesterday.

Almost 12 hrs ago, I was standing at no°1 and the second place was 700 smth. Bottom of dominator was like 325ish.

It should be ending around 1.3k due to my estimations but Sion knows better.

Sorry for not having the captions with the exact numbers in it. But I have a very limited internet for now, after this week things will get better I hope.

Also the Fb login is troubled again, so I can’t check my game.

See ya. :v:t2:

6 Likes

P.S. Glad that I’ve decided to end it in day one, now after seeing another login issue. At least I’ve secured one big event. :mask:

9 Likes

Seriously how do I severe my fb connection to the game. I need to go back to not using the forums at some point this millenia.

1 Like

We get you’re upset with the Forum members for their CoT opinions but why do you have to emphasize it with every post? I’m not trying to be rude here at all, but instead curious. The Forum is meant to be a place where you show progress or frustration, bring attention to bugs or unpleasant occurrings in the game, etc and that’s what is being done anyway so I do not see what’s there to feel guilty about it.

11 Likes

Then stop using them, either make the choice to stop using them like you have said or not. The forums are here to share ideas and help your fellow gamer, to use it only as a venting space is to cloud the real content that is being developed for its intended purpose.

Please stop demanding things from Ludia and stay on topic for each thread you post in.

To everyone else:
The tournament will most likely be in the standard range of 1250-1500 so when you have access to the game I suggest aiming for that score if you need this unlock so that you can control what you can, and if you can’t control it (FB issue) don’t concern yourself with it. You are wasting energy on something that is far beyond your control.

18 Likes

I was unable to start the tournament Friday so I was going to today. I already have this dinosaurs unlocked so it’s not a problem but I would like to continue playing this game for the resources from the events. Here are what I see when I try to login read what is in the pictures and see if you understand it the way I do

1 Like