Its too OP. Remove it from the game

1 Like

No…

(10 cars)

16 Likes

Can we delete this thread instead I would like that :slightly_smiling_face:

41 Likes

How many times must somebody say this

Deleting a creature is first of all, impossible and secondly, Indotaurus has plenty of counters in the meta and out of it and it is perfectly balanced

You can literally suggest Ludia to reduce it’s Greater Rending Counter To Rending Counter rather than deleting it straightly from the game as the former is much more plausible

32 Likes

My indot in ruins can be easily defeated by argenteryx or compy

13 Likes

“Hey Ludia, you know that creature you spend time and effort making? One enjoyed by a big part of the community, who spent a lot of resources creating and leveling it? Yeah, that one. Just remove it, I don’t like it”

26 Likes

I think we can all agree to disagree @The_blaze

3 Likes
  • Big nerf (no pls)
  • Little nerf (no pls)
  • No nerf or buff (yes pls)
  • little buff (no pls)
  • big buff (no pls)

0 voters

1 Like

Now let’s see, it gets countered by spinoconstrictor, Hydra Boa, Refrenantem, Gorgotrebax, Haast Maximus, Antarctovenator, Pretty much any flock, Magnapyritor, Phorurex, Erlidominus, Scorpius g3, Tenontorex, and Quetzorion. Even Pterovexus has a decent chance of killing it. Maybe consider updating your current team to fit with the meta instead of just calling for a creature to be removed because you can’t fight it.

22 Likes

Ah yes, just because you think it’s OP is a valid reason to remove a creature Ludia worked on and spent time on and people have invested large amounts of boosts, coins, DNA, and potentially even actual money in. Instead of going completely radical and asking to remove an entire creature, how about we use common sense to realize that there are other ways to balance Indot than just deleting it. Yes, it’s really strong and I feel that deserves a minor nerf, but removing Indot only creates more problems, rather than fixing old ones. People will be afraid of investing in any dino, knowing it could be deleted whenever Ludia says so, and many could potentially quit the game knowing that whatever they invest in could be meaningless in the end.

16 Likes

It’s not op. Basically every type of resilient or creature with an precise or nullifying move can defeat indotaurus

8 Likes

Hmm that doesn’t seem like indot I mean some can but not all

4 Likes

Yep but only a few since many resilients also have Preciese moves

4 Likes

Stop with these “Delete” Threads!!!
Indotaurus is perfectly balanced even with the greater rending counter… It can be countered by anything that has access to distraction and cloak removal abilities…
Why would Ludia take dozens of hours to design a creature just to delete them?!?
Atleast respect their designs…!!!

11 Likes

That wasn’t supposed to be in my quote

3 Likes

Also mentioning that no finished character has ever been deleted in a video game. At least in the ones I’ve know

6 Likes

Deleting Indot

3 Likes

Here’s a list of counters
Hydra Boa
Ref
Erlikospyx
Tenontorex
Gorgotrebax
Spinocon
Scorp Gen 3
Phorurex
Quetzorion
Erlidominus
Antarctovenator
Haast Maximus
Magnapyritor
CompyC
Sinokotaraptor
Coelhaast
Ankylodactylus
Ardontognathus
There are probably more that I forgot about
Instead of complaining about a creature find a way to fight it

14 Likes

Also mentioning indotaurus was a creature that was added after being voted by the community to be in the game

10 Likes

the fact that indoT won the community poll half of year ago is Made this thread funny and ironic at the same time. Any hybrid flock can kill it, sure it can one shoot tanks but its his job.

9 Likes