Ludia Forums

Demon Ribbit! (Creature file #45)

Something big is hopping into my creature. I don’t wanna end in the underworld with the Beelzebufo. Whoops! Did I say that out loud? Oh well, there will be more room than.

Rarity: Epic

Health: 4000

Damage: 1000

Speed: 110

Armor: 0%

Critical: 10%

Moves

Persistent Ferocious Strike

Precise Pounce

Instant Distraction

Possible hybrid: Bufoquetz, fuse with Beelzebufo and Quetzalcoatlus

Rarity: Legendary

Health: 4000

Damage: 1010

Speed: 111

Armor: 0%

Critical: 10%

Moves

Persistent Ferocious Strike

Superiority Impact

Precise Pounce

Impact and Run

Passive: Swap in Defense

Trivia
  • The name, Beelzebufo, means “Devil Toad”.

• Beelzebufo mouth was so big that a smaller dinosaur can be fit inside its mouth, just like a horned frog swallowed a bird in a single gulp.

• Beelzebufo was discovered in 2008 by Evan Jones and Krause.

Stay tuned for the next creature from A dinosaur story and HoopsandDinoman were he rescue his friends from the flood.

3 Likes

We now need one more creature for my anniversary file. Who’s it gonna be?

• Argentavis
  • Bambiraptor
  • Kosmoceratops
  • Mastodon
  • Minmi
  • Platyhystrix
  • Wonambi
  • Xiaosaurus
  • Yangchuanosaurus

0 voters

Noasaurus? I love that series :heart_eyes:

So do I. Sadly, his comment is disabled by Coppa

1 Like

I only knew Beelzebub was associated with the Devil in Paradise Lost because I knew about this frog

Oh yes! It’s amazing!

i agree with belzebufo as a creature but the stats and rarity are a bit off. attacks dont seem too accurate except pounce. hybrids always make sense because they can be whatever but i think belzebufo should hybridize with one of the turtles for a armoured frog

You want me to change it? If so, now?

you dont have to. if ludia is going to add belzebufo they would design the stats, attacks and hybrids. you can improve the speed so nerds dont get annoyed and lash out with theoretical “facts”

Frogs can hop that high, so I don’t present how Beelzebufo gonna swallow its prey

prehistoric frogs are good ideas from the image at the top