DEmotes

Don’t know if this is a common opinion or experience, but I’m not sure I can effectively express my disdain for the emotes. I find them completely asinine, immature, and demotivating. In contrast, further achievement goals and rewards, such as receiving $50 for unlocking 250 dinos or winning 500 battles, would compel me to continue progressing, even if the goals were rare and advanced. Reactions?

2 Likes

Are you sure that this is a JWTG topic?

I think some of them are fun, like the pumpkin ones. If they give players something to spend on without making the game more pay-to-win then I’m all for them, especially since you can turn them off if you want to.

I do think more achievements should be added though, the current ones run out pretty quickly. There’s no achievements for having a level 30 creature, or beating an Apex for the first time, etc, when there arguably should be.

4 Likes

Emotes aren’t the problem, it’s the people.

9 Likes

Btw, you know that you can just mute emotes

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter, I quit the arena a long time ago due to a certain lvl 27 Thor which leveled my entire team with one shot kills.

Including my Indom which successfuly evaded but still died.

3 Likes

Yeah, the pumpkin is the only one I can stand.

You can literally turn them off…

1 Like

Please help it. And sand it to me on the game

I don’t care much for emotes overall, but if there’s anything i want is the table flipping emote

2 Likes

Pelting your phone is better

3 Likes

:ok_hand: Either one would satisfy me

1 Like

It will be the most used emote in the game

1 Like

Unfortunately It would most likely be exclusive

1 Like

Of course, or else do you think Ludia would be so kind?

2 Likes

How could i be so naive

1 Like

Don’t worry, now you know the truth.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, why are you saying this same thing on all those threads?

1 Like

You can actually disable them so you do not see them. Very simple fix

1 Like

Also you can always deactivate them. Like I do.
There enough morons using it to mock opponents. Do I care? Nah. I just deactivate them and if I manage to beat those „players“, I‘m proud enough.

1 Like