Ludia Forums

Design Rexy for JWA

The addition of the Queen of Nublar to JWA is long overdue. What are your ideas for her (stat-wise, ability, rarity, etc.)?

Here’s mine:

15 Likes

Maybe GSI for DSI and Roar for FS? Other than that it’s pretty good.

4 Likes

I like the concept, and agree with @Cheeseeater 's suggestion and everything else about the stats and moves and such, really hope she can make it into the game some day. Only thing I really really really hope they do i they introduce her in game is that they use the JP animatronic model and use roars from the movie as well, that would be perfection for me

3 Likes

If anything, RR was a unique move for Rexy similar to how Para Lux has that special healing move, should RR deal damage like FS?

3 Likes

GSI would make it good for raids, I’ll change that :+1:

3 Likes

yes, nothing beats the classic rex, has that iconic sculpt and sound :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

I like it, but royal Roar might be ridiculously good, at least in raids. It definitely doesn’t need to do damage. If it did, Rexy would probably need a damage nerf - having to do a turn of no damage is what balances it for PVP.

1 Like

I do really like the idea. I hope they will do it one time because it will be great to have the real t.rex from the jurassic park en jurassic world movie.

1 Like

might I be so bold to ask what you mean by this?

The t.rex from the jurassic park movie ( the first one) is the same t.rex from the jurassic world movie ( the 4 one of the jurassic trilogy) i hope this is enough and you understand me…

1 Like

Ah ok, yes I know that good old rexy from JP is in JW & JWFK, just that it sounded like you said it would be great if the JP t-rex was in a Jurassic World Movie & that caught me by surprise a bit, my mistake

2 Likes

No problem sometimes that happens…

2 Likes

Y e s please.

1 Like

This is exactly what I was thinking for rexy

1 Like

I love it. Rexy is Queen.

1 Like

yes, RR deals no damage for balance in the arena, but I think even in raids it’s not overpowered. if anything, it’s just a slightly better RTC because it has a tiny bit of speedup

2 Likes

It also cleanses all negative affects. But that’s not as bad. Cunning still murders it, so it should be fine.

2 Likes

looks like Bumpy is getting added to the game (via datamine info), odd that Rexy wasn’t added together with Bumpy imo if it was supposed to be a CC update

I loves bumpy

If they add bumpy, I’m fine with them using the current anky model but with the accurate blue and yellow colorings, but I really really hope they just adjust one of her horns and make it bigger or smaller(idk I forgot what it is) to make her somewhat film accurate

2 Likes