Ludia Forums

Design Rexy

Okay, so let’s imagine that you - yes, you - have been given the job of adding Rexy to the game. How would you stat her up, what abilities, and what rarity?

6 Likes

This would be nice. Kind of make movie version stars of some of the icons.
Unique
Trex g2 lvl 20 + trex lvl 20
Instant rampage cool down 2 delay 1 lol
slightly faster

I actually think they should make it JP1 Rex
Even a tower that battles Lord Rex xD

3 Likes

Is it weird that I like her moveset as is?

She could use a little more speed though, maybe 105-106? She’s slower than a Sauropod yet can keep up with a jeep going 35 mph+ in the first movie. Lol

9 Likes

I agree that a speed increase is definitely needed but I feel that 105-106 is still too slow, I think 110 is more reasonable because of how quick T-Rex is in the original movie without making it nearly impossible to beat when it’s boosted

5 Likes

New rarity exclusively for Rexy- Tyrant, purple

5 Likes

i would add to the one we have, armor and a bleed move. that would be fun.

edit: a bleeding counter attacm would be cool

4 Likes

The two skills that I think you should have are Instant Rampage and Counterattack, perhaps one that increases your damage by 50% when you trade with it.

3 Likes

Some interesting ideas there. :+1:

I’ve always wanted it to be faster than a Velociraptor….

7 Likes

I really hope T-Rex has an Instant Distraction. Same animation as Tryko.

For movie Rexy:

She’s got battle scars so you have to add those for part of her look (she has seen some things…lol).

She needs to be distinctive enough from Epic Rexy, so I expect her to have much higher HP than a level 20. Maybe between 3500 and 4000.

Stats: A little armor (15%-20%) and Speed (115-120).

Bonus features: Immunity. I think this would be an interesting feature on a Rex.

If she has immunity, then maybe having a shield move might be too much. Lol :sweat_smile:

Rarity: Its movie Rexy. She has to be a legendary! A queen deserves no less. :grinning:

(Her hybrid could be a unique)

3 Likes

instant distraction wouldnt really help. trex is super slow and has no counter move

2 Likes

let’s not forget the balance, rexy must be useful and strong, but it must not be invincible, it requires that there be dinosaurs that can defeat her … she should have the ability to SWAP IN SHATTERING RAMPAGE XD.

4 Likes

lol i was going to say that too…

I have nothing, but love for my T-Rex and I want nothing, but the best for her. :wink::t_rex::heart:

Definitely needs Swap in DSR.

6 Likes

It was a team effort. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah but blue “swapped” to Rexy in that scene to do more damage.

4 Likes

And Mosasaurus for clean up. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was inspired to watch that scene again. It goes from Owen’s Raptors, then to Rexy, Blue comes back to save Rexy, Blue and Rexy attack I-Rex together, and then Mosasaurus came in for style points. After the fight Blue and Rexy have a moment. :grinning:

2 Likes