Ludia Forums

Despawn timer

Juck must be saying they have a countdown therefore move yourself. We all know its not shown.

But does anyone know how long an Epic non event spawn has when spawned. If its an hour we are being unlucky. If its 30 minutes probably use drone at range.

People have suggested counters for this, which I agree with. It’d be nice to have sonething like that so we can plan our course of action accordingly.

I’ve had occasions when that’s happened too. I’ve seen some near my house, where I get my shoes and jacket on, walk out to it and it’s gone. Sometimes I feel that an invisible timer starts once I first tap on it, because when I was in my house I saw it, but wasn’t sure which dino it was, so tapped on it to see, then when I went out and got to the area it was gone. Will always make me wonder if it was coincidence or whether there was a timeframe from the point of initially tapping the dino.

If you couldn’t figure out that he meant a VISIBLE time counter, you’ve no business insulting anyone’s intelligence. Shove off and troll elsewhere.

251 darts!

But yea, has happened to me too. Annoying I suppose but maybe not as annoyed as the OP.

I guess the filter doesn’t work on titles :joy::joy::joy:

That title definitely violates the altered profanity rules :joy::joy::joy:

Great!! Since the topic got merged this joke has been rendered useless :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You really are a fool aren’t you

Sorry bruh but its true… you lack the comprehension skills to know what I was talking about… your insults fall short… move along child

It happened to me and my girlfriend a few times. We were hunting together and we saw an epic creature, like a sinoceratops, which we needed for making hybrids. Unfortunately, the creature was too far away, like 200m. So we walked closer and we were at 50m; a distance where you already have a lot of drone battery, but not the maximum. So we walked closer and the sinoceratops despawned… So we got nothing. Happened a few times already and it’s pretty frustrating…

Here’s our suggestion: Have rare and epic creatures have a despawn timer. Not from the beginning, but maybe 20 to 30 seconds before the creature will despawn, display it on the screen and counting down. That way, if you’re close enough to launch your drone, but not with full battery, you can do so and still have some dna exept for nothing.

It happened to me and my girlfriend a few times. We were hunting together and we saw an epic creature, like a sinoceratops, which we needed for making hybrids. Unfortunately, the creature was too far away, like 200m. So we walked closer and we were at 50m; a distance where you already have a lot of drone battery, but not the maximum. So we walked closer and the sinoceratops despawned… So we got nothing. Happened a few times already and it’s pretty frustrating…

So our suggestion is: Have rare and epic creatures have a despawn timer. Not from the beginning, but maybe 10 to 15 seconds before the creature will despawn, display it on the screen and counting down. That way, if you’re close enough to launch your drone, but not with full battery, you can do so and still have some dna exept for nothing.

Please put your suggestion in this already exhisting thread

So devs can see that it is not an isolated request but we are a lot of people asking this feature.

Just what the title says. Can we please get timers on dinosaurs like we have on Battle Events? So we know when they despawn and if we are able to reach them or not.

Nothing is more infuriating than taking a long walk because two Erlikosaurus has spawned, then right as you reach them THEY BLOODY BOTH DESPAWNED.

I honestly wanted to throw my mobile into the river Danube when that happened 2 days ago…

I support this suggestion!
Please, please, please, add a despawn timer. I hate when dinos disappeares right infront of you.

I completely agree!! That way I can utilize my break time at work more efficiently!!! :crazy_face:

I really don’t understand why they ignore us. Is it really that difficult to implement it? We have timers in strike/special events so why can’t we get a despawn timer? We asked for it weeks ago and still nothing happened. :sob: It always makes me so angry when I walk to dart some DNA of rare or epic dinosaurs and I get nothing because dinos vanish! :confused:

Yes, exactly. Let’s have it!

Today it happened again. An epic hybrid appeared on the map about 350 m away. I got out of the house, walking fast, but right before I managed to reach a good location it despawned, leaving me with feelings that modifier-friendly words cannot express.

Add despawn timers fast. Please!

I suggest posting here every time you saw a dino but it despawned right in front of you.

We need this despawn timer or just an indicator so bad.

Ouranosaurus despawned 57 meters from me, few steps from full battery. I hate you so much that I hope that my rage will make a giant hole in your karma.

We’re asking for this timer for months, but you just don’t care. It could help to haunt so many epics that we meet once per week, it’s so easy to implement, but all you need from us is money. But remember, that angry players never pay. Your next one time offer will be denied as an ouranosaurus despawned today.

I hate you, Ludia, really hate for this!!!

P.S. and angry players don’t vote for the game that makes them feel so.

PUT A FREAKING TIMER ON EPICS THAT TELLS US WHEN IT WILL DESPAWN. I could have darted this Rex for at least something! But instead I pulled out to try to get closer, only to find it was in a gated community. When I pulled back into my original parking lot and further back to get as close as possible, it despawned before my eyes. It’s winter time, Ludia. I live in New Jersey. It’s FREEZING. You have players out here trudging around in the bitter weather hustling their butts to go get that epic they haven’t seen in weeks, just to have it disappear right as they get to it. It’s not fair or right. At least give us the courtesy of deciding whether or not it’s worth trying to get to. I could have a second fuse worth of Rex for Tryko right now if I had darted it, but since you’ve nerfed Rexy spawns and fuses and I’ve gotten nothing but 10s and one 20 on Tryko, I tried to get closer. The way you do your loyal, PAYING players is just dirty. Remember who’s putting your kids through college, Ludia. WE ARE.

#visualtimersorweriot