[Developers] Stat Boosts 2.0

Yes thats the problem, if the flat rate was lower then we could achieve similar levels of boosts. Its 100 because 20 x 100 is 2000 which takes you to about where tier 10 cost in the old system. But there in lies the problem as it now costs more boosts at every other tier than it would have previously. If they based the flat rate on what it took to get to tier 8 then there would be way way less uproar right now.

1 Like

yes and that 2000 is less then it used to be to get to t10.

oh bull. you cant plan on playing halfway and then settling down… that’s not how this works.

If you have dinos at tier 5 across all 3 stats at 30 that would be achievable and balanced in the new system (if the flat rate was lower and you could get there), you couldnt have a dino what was the old tier 8 across the board at 30 as then have spent 48 boost tiers in the new system but the cap of 30 tiers of boosts stops that. At lower levels 5 across the board couldnt even be achieved with that cap. So why when we have the level - boost tier cap do we need an a flat cost that is based on an outrageous amount slowing us down as well?

1 Like

Yes, yes ,and yes! This all is sooo true! I think they where bad, they are better. Yeah let the boosties go play with themselves for a bit, then we’ll catch up when we know what to counter them with.

I’m marching on Ludia headquarters tomorrow. With signs that say “Boots the Boosts”

Who’s with me! Meet me there at 9am local time. I’ll have Starbucks.

7 Likes

Even at the higher levels I doubt the “whales” had alot of tier 10 dinos, it wasnt worth the investment to go from 9 - 10. And that absurd investment cost now affects all tiers. In fact most would agree that the cost from 8 - 9 wasnt worth the value when instead one couldnt invest in a new dino. So why base the flat cost on a tier that the majority of your player bases wasnt aiming for. Also People can plan on going halfway or to where they want. People can set their own limits based on the time they have available.

1 Like

I’ll take a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew please. I love a good march :wink:

3 Likes

Will there be pie?

There will be pie. Punch and pie

1 Like

I’m in @DadJokes and @Piere87! I’ll pick you both up. On my way!!!:call_me_hand:

1 Like

thats so typical… everyone wants change but with no cost!! we got better creature balancing, boost rollback option and we get to level our creatures with a purpose now… be grateful

6 Likes
7 Likes

Lol we are all entitled to our opinions and everyone who invested money into boosts is entitled to be upset that what they paid for was completely changed. Were not complaining to you by the way. To put it simply we dont care that you like the changes we still think what Ludia did was wrong, and we have the right to be upset. Were not gonna be grateful because YOU told us to

3 Likes

yes and ill make my happy voice be heard just as loud as yours. and ive probably spent even more money then all of yall.

3 Likes

its YOU’RE btw… not your… and maybe then ill do something smart like walk away from the game instead of whining untill i get my way. throwing tantrums… saying im going to leave and constantly look back while im walking away… canceling vip hissy fits…

2 Likes

I never stopped leveling my dinosaurs, and now I’m really glad! I’m also glad I never spent any real $$$ on boosts. I feel for those who did, but it just goes to show that it’s probably not a good idea to pour money into virtual items.

I am glad there’s more balance in the arena now. No DracoceRAT-OPs would make it even better, but one can dream, right?

4 Likes

sorry!! yall got snapped on!!

4 Likes

1st. Intellectual property online is governed by its country of origin, please show us your “proof”. If I release a game that shows a womans face a country bound by sharia law cannot sue me, they can restrict access to my products but they cannot pursue me legally.

2nd. Someone who hates something and is openly complaining and happens to agree with you is smart yet someone who is happy with that thing and openly stating their opinion is a troll or idiot? Close minded much?

3rd. I posted something about 11 months ago regarding this entitled attitude and people told me it was too harsh… I rest my case.

4 Likes

Not happy with the changes, I would like a refund and I’m canceling my VIP. ITS ALL ABOUT LUDIA MAKING MONEY.

8 Likes