Ludia Forums

[Developers] Stat Boosts 2.0

Then they should knock those players back down to the level they should be at. I’ve played 20 battles today and lost every single one. It’s now a waste of my time falling ack to where you believe these players should be.

2 Likes

Look. All I know is that by removing my ability to boost my made up hybrid dinosaur on my cell phone game you have ruined my life.

Pls fix my life.

Cannot live without a 5000 health 2000 attack 135 speed dracoceratops

13 Likes

dude, this:

if you were relying solely on boosts to compete in arenas above your dino lvl, and being one of those players who could wipe out a team many levels higher, you deserve to drop arenas. players with teams of lvl 27 dinos shouldnt have ever been able to be beaten by a team of over boosted lvl 23 dinos for example. so as much as it sucks, you will now end up where you should be in the arena.

Ludia has stuffed up boost implementation from the start. so its no fault of your own. valuable lesson here is dont spend real money to fast track via an unfair and broken system. cos now you have wasted cash and will end up dropping fast

9 Likes

now you have goals to level up your team :+1:

13 Likes

i see why players are getting in a tizzy bout things but i find this change super refreshing. changed my team up, playing with new dinos, figuring out what to boost and how while waiting for new meta to define itself.

5 Likes

Let’s not resort to name calling, even if they are dad jokes.

2 Likes

Butt hurt isn’t a name.

2 Likes

What’s a dad joke? :joy:

I believe you mean “whom”

4 Likes

according to urban dictionary
An indescribably cheesy and/or dumb joke made by a father to his children.

Daughter: Dad, we should go back soon.
Dad: Why?
Daughter: I’m hungry.
Dad: Hi hungry, I’m dad!

3 Likes

Haha. Cool. I learnt something new.

1 Like

A lvl 23 Shouldnt match with a lvl 28. Thats main problem. They need to change how matchmaking works. Need to match by levels instead trophies. I keep matching against lvl 30 and my higher dino its 25, all the other 7 dinos are 21 to 24 lvl. I had a chance with the boosts, but anymore. You don’t really need boosts if you have a fair matching.

2 Likes

I am homebound due to health issues… unable to “go out hunting”, as you say. This update seriously hurt my ability to play the game as it not only nerfed the boosts I was actually able to acquire, but drastically dropped the level of supply drops near my home (2!) to the point that I can no longer get enough darts to complete my dailies. It’s very frustrating. Add to that the quantity of dinosaurs that wander into my area has been cut to a third of what it was. They took the fun out of the game when they did this update. Not sure how much longer I’ll be playing. Glad you’re having fun though. One person is better than none. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s better. Noone should unlock a new unique, boost it to tier 6 across the board because it was dirt cheap and start competing at a much higher level, just because of their boosts.
That’s not how progression is meant to work in JWA. Earn your progression. Don’t buy it.

5 Likes

i feel for you but this is a gps mobile game. there are other stationary games that can be played from home. i do hope that ludia fixes that for you though.

i would definitely email them about it in the link provided on this thread [News] Jurassic World Alive | Map Post Update 1.10

I just battled this. I’m still unboosted.

1 Like

Just lost my 7th battle in row, supply drops gone from 6 in my home area from day 1 to now 3. I live in the country side and half the other supply drops and events in my area are either in an area with no signal or no footpath or nowhere to pull over in a car.

Point 2 and 3 are absolute bollocks, i play for free and didnt spend money, there was no unfair to it we all had they same opportunity to acquire boosts for free or cash, your acting like some people didnt have a chance to get boosts equally.

4 Likes

I am not 100% and I don’t mean this in a rude way. But, I believe once everyone gets to the trophy count they should be at based on power level (level/boost/trophies), you will see that you are matched up more evenly.

The cost of everything is out of balance, but I don’t believe it cannot or will not be adjusted. However, the arenas have been a breath of fresh air for me personally. I have not applied a single boost as of yet. I have been able to play my lower level unique dinos (28) without being one shot by over powered dinos. Also, my regular team of level 30’s haven’t decimated my opponents lower levels either. Take all that with a grain of salt.

Respect,

3 Likes

I dont get why someone would drop that many boosts for speed on an inherently slow dino. His magic is in attack. Ratchet the attack up and health right behind it.

2 Likes