Did anyone receive the 4k+ trophy compensation yet?

Title says it all, but havent heard Ludia or players about it since 3 days ago.

Yes, tourney rewards went out last Friday

except I wasnt asking about tourney rewards :sweat_smile:

rewards for being over 4000 trophies when the tourney ended? yes, last week.

again, not asking about tournament rewards…
there was a compensation announced because blue messed up reward distribution

Haven’t heard or seen anything yet, but it might take a week or so, depending on how many players qualified for the extra reward. Maybe they’ll send out the reward with the next hotfix…:thinking:

I’m sure that Ludia will send out a notification, and people will post about it on the forum, too.

Well, that was why I was wondering, since someone claimed he got it saturday already, but it has been silent since.

that should have been apparent from your subject line, very sorry, afbakappeltaart.

I think the compensation was the 500 in-game cash

I think you’re right. I did get 500 I’m game cash on Saturday randomly

I’m missing something here how has blue messed up the reward distribution?

@Aaron_Norris

What I understood is the compensation was only given to the people who were above 4K trophies and did not get the Incubator initially while it was being distributed (since their reward was given to wrong recipient).

I know they mentioned everyone above 4K will receive an additional cash, but this does not seem what happened. I was in top 100 and didn’t receive the additional 500 cash (which is fine since my reward did not get messed up).

If you are still waiting for 500 extra cash, better to raise a ticket and follow up. Whatever was supposed to go out already happened last week.

It litterally says “everyone that ended above 4000 trophies”

Hey there, @afbakappeltaart, I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received this compensation. In order to take a closer look at your account, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. If you can remember to include your support key in the email, we’ll be able to assist you faster. Thanks!

Hi @John,
Thank you for replying.
I already have a running ticket (over a week now) and Ned said not to send it a new one cause thst will reset your position in queue or something.

I can PM you my code if you want instead?
This seems to be for everyone in top 500 though :sweat_smile:

If you have already submitted a ticket then the best course of action is to wait for one of our support staff to assist you, as they will need to look into things on their end in order to help.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi @John again!
I didnt mean having a ticket for this specific issue, I meant a ticket for something else so I cant make a new one for this until resolved.
Therefore I’m asking for help this way ^^

Oh, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding! Your position in the ticket queue will only be changed if you respond to the same ticket’s thread (replies, etc); submitting an entirely new ticket shouldn’t have a negative effect on the other’s position.

No problem @John!
However, @Ned always advises us to wait out a ticket before sending in a new one because of this, so can you both shed some light on how this works, cause now I’m confused :sweat_smile:

Also, since you’re support, could you check this out?
It literally said “everyone above 4000 trophies” and already happened last week