Ludia Forums

Did not receive the Dominator prize

Hi, I finished the tournament in Dominator League, around the 70th position, I wasn’t even near the edge of being pushed to Predator. That was about 6 min before the end of the tournament. When I enter the game again later at about 9 something (for me the tournament ended at 9am), there was nothing, no prize, no notification, no tournament, no unlock, no card pack, absolutely nothing, like the tournament never happened. The Parasaurolophus is not even unlocked.
I already contacted support via the in game chat but I got no answer yet. I just want to state this situation here in case some Ludia staff can solve it or speed things up or something…

2 Likes

Hello Denver,
You just need to be patient and support will answer your ticked when they get the chance, it can take a couple of business days.

1 Like

It’s been 5 business days and I still don’t have my Parasaurolophus. Is it possible that my request was rejected? Will I get any kind of notification if that happens or if they at least have taken me into account? I haven’t got any message yet other than the automated ones. This is the first time I contact support… This is not a threat but honestly it would be very frustrating if they don’t give me what I rightfully earned, I will definitely uninstall if that happens. And rate negative of course :frowning:

It can take longer than 5 days.

You will hear back either way.

1 Like

Update: today I got a response saying that they will open an investigation. Does anybody know how long they take? I know it’s just a game, but I suffer from severe anxiety in my real life and waiting for anything, even the dumbest things, doesn’t help… :grimacing:

1 Like

Same, amongst other things, i dont know what I would do without this game like what else would I do with my time if I’m not working or not out with mates lol.

Think I’ve got quite the addictive personality, I think I even listen to metal at least 4 hours a day too :joy:

I’m not sure what the investigation means (unless it means that they are finally looking into your case and got round to your ticket which is good news) but I’m sure they will return it to you Monday at the latest.

Sorry I cant be of more help denver :+1:

1 Like

Update: it seems I’ll be getting my Parasaurolophus in two business days :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Hopefully you get an already hatched one

2 Likes

I should! I thought that exact same thing! But no, it seems I’m getting a card pack :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

That’s good, hopefully you get bucks and dna

2 Likes

Finally!

2 Likes