Well I did some calculations with the help of the field guide and to get all three gens shouldn’t be that hard, the easiest of course is gen 2, gen 1 is a bit harder since you have to share some carno dna between the two but it should be fine. Gen3 though its a lot. First you need to get gen 2 so it like 150 dna to unlock it won’t take much at all, however thats at lvl 11. You need to get it to lvl 20. Now assuming you get a 22 game fuse average this is what you need: to get it to lvl 20 you need 30,450 mono gen 2 dna and 7,650 carno dna. For every pop when fusing for gen 3 its 200 gen2 dna and 500 gorgo dna every pop. so from their you need 250 dna from fusing them to unlock gen3. All of that just to UNLOCK IT. To get it to lvl 30 you would need around 3,000 gen 3 dna to lvl it up all the way.
So to put it all together you would need:
- 85,350 dna to unlock, get gorgosaurus up to lvl 20 and get the required dna for fuses.
- 32,750 dna to get Scoripus rex gen 2 unlocked, to lvl 20 and to have the dna for the required amount of fuses.
- 61,950 carnotaurus dna to lvl up to 10, and have enough dna for fusion.
- 247,650 monolophosaurus gen 2 to get to lvl 10 and have enough dna for fusions.
- the total coin for everything would be around 1,120,000 coin.
So its not impossible but the average player will probably not be able to get it to lvl 30.
(NOTE THIS IS IF IT’S 22 AVERAGE PER FUSE) - This could be a lot less or a lot more depending on fusion rates as well as darting, coin chases, special creature events, in-game purchases etc.