Did you actually want creature markers and Indotaurus to win the vote?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes but only Creature Markers
  • Yes but only Indotaurus

0 voters

I can’t even recall what creature markers were and when I go back to the survey it says it’s already been completed. It would have been nice to be able to review all the features after voting.

I’m really excited for the indotaurus.

2 Likes

Creature marker ls were just some different colored bookmark things that you can add to your creatures. It’s an organization thing to help you keep track of different things like what creatures are you curreny hunting, etc.

I actually preferred all of the other hybrids over Indotaurus. Especially the snake and Paramoloch-Tsintaosaurus hybrids.

But I guess I can hope they’ll be brought it at some other time.

14 Likes

I’m still baffled at how the markers won

I also wanted Alanky to get it’s unique but nope :pensive:

28 Likes

Scutomoceros was my top pick, with Alankyloceratops at a close 2nd. As for the features, I’m pretty sure that markers was the last thing I picked

17 Likes

I voted indotaurus because i thought it would be nice to have a new indom hybrid and i also thought if i rex can have two hybrids why no his gen 2 and i didn’t believed indotaurus wouldn’t have a big chance since people wanted a alankylosaurus hybrid more and chances were big that he was an legendary . I didn’t even remembered that creature marker was a thing since it was nothing important. I would have wanted the new sanctuary collection since if you also get dna from your alliance members it would help much more in exclusives if you missed their unlock events

1 Like

Oh lol sounds stupid. I think it was my least voted.

4 Likes

The indom fans just need to have another one dont they

3 Likes

Same. Wasn’t interested .

I wanted the ability to see what my alliance is doing so I can better monitor my alliance. I also voted for alankyloceratops. Alankylodaurs needed a hybrid.

5 Likes

I also wanted that. It is the oldest hybrid in the game out of the other ones, so I felt like it needed a hybrid the most

3 Likes

So… these won the poll? I don’t often look into leaks or Gamepress articles too much so this is news to me

2 Likes

We should officially know Friday assuming the notes come out.

3 Likes

Agreed. The alliance monitoring for top contributors seemed to be the best from what I recall.

8 Likes

Seriously this was the worst option

2 Likes

Apparently Ludia teased the Marker thing over to the people on Gamepress: JWA Exclusive Update 2.10 Teaser: The Creature Markers Update | Jurassic World Alive Wiki - GamePress as well as being in the recent datamine.

The Indotaurus was dug up in said datamine too.

I would be really interested in hearing from anyone who did vote for the marker. Just one person would be good but I doubt there is one.

5 Likes

I feel like neither of these were anyone’s favorite, but they weren’t anyone’s least favorite either, so they still might have earned the highest overall votes. Plus the greater fan base seems to go nuts for anything related to Indominus.

2 Likes

My only issue with this, is how restricted it is to get DNA that is only available one day of the week.

5 Likes