Did you vote?

Did everyone vote for JWA in the Google play store for users choice game of 2018?? I just put my vote in and of course I chose this, however many times we moan, we enjoy this game. Currently 3rd behind pokemon go and player unknowns

3 Likes

Where is the dislike button? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only got errors after clicking it, so I didnt even vote at all :joy:

2 Likes

I voted yes. For its issues JWA is a fantastic game.

2 Likes

I am waiting for the new update to be online, then I will vote JWA if some bugs will be fixed. I enjoy the game and I am not a whining person, but some errors still in place since the beginning need to be solved before I can say that this is my favorite 2018 game as a fan.

2 Likes

Yes I did …Heard people at work talking about the pokemon game.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me.
How pokemon go can be before jwa is beyond me. Pogo is trash.

1 Like

JWA has its bugs and issues but I voted for it … I used to play lots of ingress - but the new Ingress Prime (updated version) is a software disaster of monumental proportions, lots of Ingress players regard it as not fit for purpose.
So JWA now far exceeds Ingress in my time spent playing so seemed fair to vote for JWA (previous to prime I spent more time on Ingress)

1 Like

I voted, but the vote glitched and showed I voted for a different game.

1 Like

I have tried it three times and it has not been possible. For me it is the best game !! although it is also true that for me it is the only game LOL

I do not know why, the link from the game always gave an error

1 Like

If the link isn’t working for some people, try just going onto the play store and swipe left on the top section

1 Like