Ludia Forums

Didn’t get my epic incubator (dbi)

As you can see from the picture (upper left corner my level ring is gold) - I’m a monthly sub but my dbi was a rare one instead of an epic one. I didn’t take a picture of it initially because I was surprised by it and I just started tapping the screen. But here you can see that the last reward is a rare level and not epic level dino.

Hey Paul_Abeyta, you will get 1 Free Epic Incubator with your initial subscription. However, this is a one-time offer.

If you didn’t receive your Epic Incubator, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team would be happy to help you.

1 Like

@Ned I think they mean the Daily Battle Incubator, if they have VIP, isn’t it supposed to have guaranteed Epic creatures in it?

2 Likes

:thinking: Thanks, Sean_Sperry. @Paul_Abeyta, our team will have to take a look at this, so could I ask you to contact our support team? Please make sure to include your support key in the email.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Ned and Sean. You understood me correctly Sean :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I don’t have VIP, so I didn’t know about the upgraded DBI. But I still understood what you meant, so I thought I would help clarify. :ok_hand:

2 Likes