Ludia Forums

Didn’t get rewards for beating ice spitted

I finished the ice spitter level to get a gold card and I assume other rewards. The game froze so I had to restart the app. When I the level was complete and I have gotten no rewards for completing the level. No way to go back and click on previous level. I am really disappointed because out of everything I wanted the gold card dragon. Super disappointed. I expected more from this app/game.

3 Likes

I had the same problem :slightly_frowning_face: Really wanted and needed those rewards, especially that Gold Card.

Still waiting in reply. I saw someone else had the issue and they were directed to an email address for support. I went ahead and clicked their link to also email the support staff with my issue. I’ll keep you posted

I have the same problem, did mission 18 to 21 in frozen tundra, got no rewards for them. I am not doing the boss because it got a premium card reward. I don’t want to lose that too.

Had the same pronlem, but 3 normal levels… 18 to 21… and completed ice man… 4 levels no reward!!!

Sent message to support in game… no reply!!! 24 hours later!

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this to us. Our team has been getting similar reports of this, and they’re looking into it. In the meantime, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can investigate further? If your game is having issues loading past each round, try closing any background apps you have opened while playing the game or rebooting your device and then relaunch the game.

I had the same issue! I was in the middle on the tundra final boss battle and was waiting for more stamina. Was really looking forward to that golden draft token. I tried to log back in and the game updated. After updating, it said I had completed that battle, but I haven’t been given any of the rewards. I can’t go back. I didn’t even get to see any of the story text. I’m going to send them an email too.

Hey Ned,

Any news on the fix for this problem that seem to be happening to a lot of the players? I think it’s fair to say many of us have stopped playing waiting for the issue to resolve because why keep playing if we don’t get rewarded. The challenges get harder and we don’t have the fire power to compete. Also I think it’s fair to ask if we will ever get the rewards for the levels we beat?

1 Like

Has there been any news on this issue yet? I also completed the 4 stages in Valka’s Sanctuary and received nothing for it.

Same problem also. Beat ice then froze. No rewards. :dizzy_face: sent email to support.

I didn’t get my reward for beating the Bewilderbeast or for the mission right before it. I was really excited for the premium draft as I don’t have a very strong team quite yet.

Honestly guys just keep flooding support with this issue. I know that might sound bad buts it’s the only way to get across how serious of an issue this is.

Hey Nicole_Hartley, I can understand that this can be a bit frustrating. Sadly I don’t have any more information on this. However, please rest assured that our team is still actively looking into this. Once there is more information, I’ll be sure to let everyone know.

Still nothing on this? I put my ticket in 2 days ago with no reply…

I received info from Help and Support that anyone having this problem needs to report it and send their Support Key to them so they can access your account.