Ludia Forums

Didn't get the combine DNA..not the first time it happened

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Did a combine and did not get the DNA from the combine but it still burned the DNA

Area is was found in:On my phone.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Do a combine, the reward comes. The number appears on the screen. The game freezes up a little, and no number appears in the combine reward spot.
Step 2 - Cry in tears.
(add more if needed)
Step 3- I noticed it doesn’t happen with 10 rewards, when it happens.

How often does it happen:
Not very often. It usually happens when I am doing a long series of combines.

What type of device are you using:Samsung Edge S7

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
This happens every once in a while. Usually, I grin and bear it. I will frequently save up my DNA, to the level ingredients I think, should get me the next level. I then do a bunch of combines hoping that random number generation will somehow cancel out any bad luck/
This time it happened while I was doing my combines for Erlidominus. After a series of unfortunate 10 rewards, I got a nice shiny 50 number, but no 50 reward. My DNA had been used though. It was really frustrating, since I had gotten a grip of low combines before and of course after.

Hey Whitecat31, I’m sorry to hear that happened while you were fusing DNA. Could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with the date and time of when this occurred so our team can take a closer look? Thanks!