Ludia Forums

Didn't receive my tournament prize😥

Hey I am new to the game and I managed to climb up to the top of the Hunter league. As I was the no.1 out there I was pretty confident that I’ll reach up to the Predator but it didn’t end up well out there lost a lot of bucks on speed-ups and didn’t manage to get to that place. I did not bother much about that, But this

When I entered the game no rewards! Strange never happened to me, Please Ludia I would be very thankful if you give me the Hunter league prize for the hard work and time I spent to get there😥
@Ned

3 Likes

Submit a ticket to Support. You can email support+jurassicworld@ludia.com or use the un-game Support function. Include your Support Key. Be mindful that it takes approximately 5 business days for Ludia to get back to you

5 Likes

Thanks for that :smiley:

3 Likes

This happened to me last week for the Woolly rhino tournament
I sent a ticket 9n Monday when it ended and I got my prize on Thursday/Friday

2 Likes

Tbh I am all blaming this last boss update for those kinda’ things to happen. Glitching boss missions, opponents attacking going down to zero while still can damage during PvPs, initial startup disconnections, server drops during multiple decoration storing, sudden drops in tourney trophy counts, reward losses, boss mission or general mission resets, resource drops after reboot… List goes on. I don’t know when the next big update will arrive but, this one was a bit more challenging imho.

1 Like

Bro whatever happened to the crashes and stuff? Where you able to get to dom? And did you just not unlock the creature or you never even got the pack?

2 Likes

Crashes are reduced but the consecutive match making is still a big issue that the game constantly throws me into a loop of loading screen while searching for the next opponents on my second or third following attempts. So I did find my own solution and started since to play the match, close the app, reboot, and search for a new matchup. This way I be able to complete the tourneys, runs take a bit much longer but reaching the needed range in around two runs makes my day as a compensation to that loss of time. I haven’t been sharing my results for a long time, since this issue lowers my hype through it but anyways, still fine to be here in the forums thanks to you all people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol your not the only one who’s sensitive about sharing tourney progress. I barely made it to dom with 1230 finishing cups this weekend. I see people who have more cups on their first round then my finish.:joy:

2 Likes

Yeah it could be another reason but mine is just because of it has gotten boring and highly monotonous. My only joy and excitement is to follow the estimation charts of Chris yet I hit the 2k mark everytime to guarantee it. This one was an absolute joke with a final of 1k, as even he did not share anything. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I generally chase after some more DNAs but I couldn’t even manage to force myself to go further. They definitely should change the prize wheel, into one similar to the elite boosted in the modded PvPs. Get that out those food and coins Ludia, at least make them at least 500k or something. It is a sincere request.

1 Like

My prize wheel luck is a no show. Honestly I just do it for the pack and the 2600 VIP points. When I get the lost ones back I’ll already be at 60k. So I really just want to LP from pack and the fodder creature for some free DB. Usually acoustics go for the highest DB so the more the marrier. Although I would like a pachyrinosaurus but that ain’t gonna happen

1 Like

Oh that one is also one of mines that I am after too. Giganocephalus needs two more Euplo copies, Parasaura needs three more Para copies and so on… I wish luck to both of us and stop derailing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I just want pachygalosaurus but I don’t got that rhino boy unlocked yet. Ok I’m officially rerailing

1 Like

:railway_track::railway_track::railway_track::railway_track::railway_track::railway_track::railway_track::railway_track::railway_track::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like