Didn't receive my tournament rewards

Hey there,

I won 1510 trophies and other players saw my final battle. My ranking position did not change though and I only received 100.000 coins as a reward. When I checked at the end of the tournament, the player on rank 249 had 1505 trophies.

I collected the 100.000 coins and I hope for Ludia to give me the remaining 150.000 coins please.

Anyone else with that problem? I also received the tournament points for my alliance and the player below me is on rank 277. It shows rank 287 for me. :frowning: :frowning:

Hey GermanRaptor, the reward for the top 500 should be 100,000 Coins. However, if you believe that there was an issue with your current ranking, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team would be happy to investigate further!

Thanks.

Hey Ned, I am aware of that. :wink: My problem is, that my ranking position did not change after reaching 1510. I streamed my final battles and other players also saw that when I reached 1510, my ranking position did not count. However, the image still shows my current trophy count and I also received the points for my alliance. The player below me whose highscore is lower is on rank 277. I am on rank 287.

And the player on rank 249 (Top 250) had 1505 trophies. I have 1510 and did not reach Top 250.

1 Like

@GermanRaptor, please reach out to our support team, and our team can take a look at this for you
:face_with_monocle: :thinking:.

Ok, just did that. Hope they respond soon.
I was just wondering whether other players experienced this, too.
As said, other players saw it happen in my stream too and I got screenshots. :slight_smile:
Hopefully they will fix it.

1 Like

Hey there, just wanted to ask. How long does it usually take the support to react/answer? :slight_smile: I did not receive anything yet. Not even a confirmation that my request arrived.

Hey GermanRaptor, sadly, I can’t give an estimated time as tickets are answered in the order that they come in. :sweat:

However, if you do have concerns, please don’t hesitate to send me a private message of your support key, and I would be happy to try and take a closer to see if your message had gone through.

1 Like