Ludia Forums

Didn't unlock Dilophosaurus Gen 2 or Titanboa

So I finished in dominator league for both but for some reason I didn’t unlock either.

10 Likes

It gave me unlocked Spinosaurus Gen 2 instead. I have the same issue! This is dumb.

8 Likes

same here i did not get dilo gen 2

3 Likes

image image

7 Likes

Sadly this is happening to everyone. Let’s hope @Ned or @Keith respond to the matter

4 Likes

Hi all, thank you for reporting the issue with the Dilophosaurus gen 2 unlock, our team is looking into it.

5 Likes

The team has been made aware…

4 Likes

You didn’t get titanoboa? I got it unlocked.

2 Likes

Hi, an unlock for the Dilophosaurus Gen 2 has just been sent to everyone who finished in the Dilophosaurus Gen 2 tournament’s Dominator League. Please note our mail system sometimes takes a couple of minutes for it to reach your in-game mailbox.
Apologies

6 Likes

Got mine. Thanks

3 Likes

I saw I was in dominator league right before the tournament ended. But I didn’t even get it unlocked let alone a copy. Probably just me. Luckily I got my Dilophosaurus Gen 2.

5 Likes

Oh noo, please don’t call it dumb. It is naturally beautiful, a special gift.

And what if we don’t have an Insta account? :worried: @Nidhi

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. We have game related discussions here as well. :eyes:

Also no SDNA for finishing in Dominator on either tournament, as a few others have mentioned, the mission was not there yesterday and it did not show up after the tournament ended either.

4 Likes

Kind of a relief, seeing me not alone. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I saw that, but when I logged in I did get sDna for ‘the’ tournament. I logged in 1 hour later to let the mistake(s) have time to get corrected, maybe that made a difference.

1 Like

Were you in the game when the tournament finished? It often happens that if you are you don’t get the pack. Report it to support, you should have had something for that tournament.

I got 1 set of s-DNA for a Dominator finish. I did not receive anything s-DNA related for the second tournament at any point

2 Likes

Then should we have to contact support or these are enough for you to carry this over to the upper desk, if this is also a common issue? @Keith @Ned

And Ludia just delivered S-DNA through ingame mail. Thanks

1 Like